Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS drop on the new Windows 10 creator update 1803

india

well  today i got an windows 10 update (update 1803) , after updating i ran warframe [did verify and optimize cache ] the fps got locked at 15 and its dropping like hell.. well i thought it might be some windows update issues but rest games are working fine .. plz help ...

screenshot ;- https://ibb.co/kg7WPS

Edited by shadowmoses098

• 2 weeks later...

I have another problem: most of the times I can't enter a mission, it gets stuck on the loading screen, where the ships fly around. Another one that came to my notice is that certain icons do not show, for example, when in the foundry, if I search for a blueprint it doesn't show the weapon icon but shows the rest. Nothing that can be done I think unless they fix the update 😕

Maybe a reinstallation of the game could help? Maybe.

In your case, check if there is a lot of cpu usage, maybe something is consuming too much cpu, causing all your fps problems.

Edited by Alekan_Pelekan

On 2018-05-14 at 5:57 PM, Alekan_Pelekan said:

I have another problem: most of the times I can't enter a mission, it gets stuck on the loading screen, where the ships fly around. Another one that came to my notice is that certain icons do not show, for example, when in the foundry, if I search for a blueprint it doesn't show the weapon icon but shows the rest. Nothing that can be done I think unless they fix the update 😕

Maybe a reinstallation of the game could help? Maybe.

In your case, check if there is a lot of cpu usage, maybe something is consuming too much cpu, causing all your fps problems.

Well after the new windows update their was in starting cpu usage bt it went down but the fps problem didnt even go away, the problem is its locked at 15fps i lt won't go above or low just stick at 15fps rest all game goes Normal.. Juts fps stuck at 15.. Well fr now I have rolled back to previous version bt hopefully they notice this and addresses it

Yeah, rolled back myself and the bugs are gone. We must wait for a general windows fix unfortunatelly, but until then, we'll have to stay with the previous versions. A lot of people have problems with the new update, and everyone that rolled back, fixed the game.