Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties (eidolons) disconnecting at gate to cetus

Xeldorre

host disconnect means that either your connection to WF server or the hosts connection to WF server has stopped working. there is no way to make this impossible to do due to how the internet works. for instance. if i (as host) pulled out my ethernet cable then all my squadmates would get a host disconnect. warframe already attempts to autofix this by transfering hosting duty to another squad member. but this doesnt always work.with any game that uses player hosting you're going to have these issues. especially when you have the chance to get teamed up with people who have slow or unstable connections (for instance the idiots hosting warframe over their mobile data over in africa. yes. thats actually a thing.)

one thing that could be done is to automatically test someones connection to see if its fast enough to reliably host on (plus headroom for if someone wants to watch youtube or something) plus something that automatically disables the ability to host if you create more than X disconnects withing Y days.