Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Primed Chamber ever coming back?

tprx

Question

7 answers to this question

Ah, yes, I think... I think there's a chance Primed Chamber will eventually become an exclusive item (sorry for breaking your, mine and everyone else's hearts).

In all seriousness, it's hard to tell. At one point there was Primed Charged Chamber and I think Sheldon was even asking on his twitter page how much should it cost (ducats), but nothing more after that. Out of all, almost all (I believe Tethra Quantum Badge didn't return, too) event rewards returning one way or another this is the only one that remains being «exclusive» for no reason at all. I doubt that we can count platinum purchases at this point, because the Riven system is a thing: +100% Damage on first shot vs. 'all in one' +Damage%, +Crit-%, +Multishot.

Edited by Thundervision

Everything that was not bought by real money came back one way or another, even the Braton & Lato Vandal came back, so you can have your hope that DE will bring it back someday... but the drop chance might be 0,02%.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MintyFreshMike said:

It will be 0.01% but it only drops from a certain enemy that only spawns during an event that happens every two years. And that enemy will have a small chance of spawning in the mission. And desecrate won't work on the enemy.

And that enemy will be as small as a Razorwing, and it will have a Lanka with 8 rivens on it.