Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worshipping

Sziklamester

As the title says. (I know it is not really in this section but she deserves the attention)

2i1fuip.jpg

The one, the best, the merciful and the great one. Praise her because she polarize you no matter where you go. She is a magnificent magnetizer who always pull you in it when you feel crushed.

@MagPrime

Edited by Sziklamester
  • Like 25

I actually like Mag less after the most recent rework. She's only a little more powerful, but requires way less effort now, and that makes it boring. She's still my go-to frame for most sorties though, may be a force of habit.

So, uh, praise the great Mag!

• Like 13

8 hours ago, Iludra said:

I actually like Mag less after the most recent rework. She's only a little more powerful, but requires way less effort now, and that makes it boring. She's still my go-to frame for most sorties though, may be a force of habit.

So, uh, praise the great Mag!

Did mag got tweaked again? Last i heard it was just animation sped ups.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Why is this getting likes? It was a legit question .-. am the only one who doesn't know something? --- Edit 2 : seriously, someone enlighten my ass -- edit 3 : god bless lludra
  • Like 14

4 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

As the title says. (I know it is not really in this section but she deserves the attention)

2i1fuip.jpg

The one, the best, the merciful and the great one. Praise her because she polarize you no matter where you go. She is a magnificent magnetizer who always pull you in it when you feel crushed.

@MagPrime

Mag Prime is best Prime.

• Like 20