Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worshipping

Sziklamester

You guys have to be kidding... she is practically one of the worst frames in the games, almost useless in anything other than Hydron grinding, and even then a banshee would still be better, if you want a warframe to praise praise Rhino P, the legitimate GOAT.

5 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

You guys have to be kidding... she is practically one of the worst frames in the games, almost useless in anything other than Hydron grinding, and even then a banshee would still be better, if you want a warframe to praise praise Rhino P, the legitimate GOAT.

Image result for burned at the stake

• Like 3

il y a une heure, Glavenusaur a dit :

You can't look at the above image in public?

Don't ask, it could be weird.

Mag always was powerfull, magnetize being meta.

Most of her ability are kinda weak in casual, but their utility and their effect scale amazingly.

Her contribution in the squad against lvl 50 is pale compared when against enemy lvl 500.

Edited by angias
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, Glavenusaur said:

Your Transference isn't doing well, you've got a lot of static between your frame and operator. 

Mag is outstanding in Hydron and the goatiest of frames is Oberon.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Did mag got tweaked again? Last i heard it was just animation sped ups.

They buffed Crush (faster casting and it gives overshields now without any augments). Couple that with the increase with base energy pool (meaning Flow is no longer mandatory), and you have a frame that is really easy to keep alive, while dishing out insane amounts of damage - great reward with much less effort than before.

Oh, and I forgot - praise her Magnetic Magnificence!

Edited by Iludra
Praise booben! Uh oh, I meant Mag.
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, Glavenusaur said:

You know, every time I see a comment like this I try my best to not say anything, but you have got to be trolling. Either that or your legitimately don't know how to use Mag.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Iludra said:

They buffed Crush (faster casting and it gives overshields now without any augments). Couple that with the increase with base energy pool (meaning Flow is no longer mandatory), and you have a frame that is really easy to keep alive, while dishing out insane amounts of damage - great reward with much less effort than before.

Oh, and I forgot - praise her Magnetic Magnificence!

Oh wow.. that came out of the blue, it isn't really necessary either because polarize already restores shield.

They plotting for a nerf later on.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Oh wow.. that came out of the blue, it isn't really necessary either because polarize already restores shield.

Reveal hidden contents

They plotting for a nerf later on.

It does restore shields but it doesn't grant overshields for the team.  That's Crushes role now.

• Like 6