Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worshipping

Sziklamester

18 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I want a 'Praise the Sun' emote for Harrow. Though in Warframe, I think it would be 'Praise the Void'.

If this thread not dies out maybe DE will notice us and give us a glyph for praising void or at least make an emoji for it. I would like also more emotes because we need always more and more hopefully they will add a lot more new. Also praise the void.

Spoiler

Mag of course.

• Like 23

Maybe we should keep a low profile.

Since we don't want her to be nerfed, since the community is not aware of how good she is.

Of course i'm kidding.

they heard us, but they are persuaded she is bad.

Edited by angias
  • Like 4

I praise my mag because she is my most used frame and she is useful in many areas. She can help that team where is she in and can kill effectively. I haven't mag prime yet but I own her deluxe her coil helmet and most of them extras what she got in tennogen. She is a bit underrated frame but she can be very strong on certain areas and if they just a bit buff her in later then probably the best starter option. Volt and Excal are nice frames and Mag is a good starter addition too. 

My second love is probably the Gara now but I like the octavia, titania and trinity too since I played them first time. Still when I want to do meaningful runs I prefer my maggie.

• Like 25

1 hour ago, Serafinia said:

I praise my mag because she is my most used frame and she is useful in many areas. She can help that team where is she in and can kill effectively. I haven't mag prime yet but I own her deluxe her coil helmet and most of them extras what she got in tennogen. She is a bit underrated frame but she can be very strong on certain areas and if they just a bit buff her in later then probably the best starter option. Volt and Excal are nice frames and Mag is a good starter addition too. 

My second love is probably the Gara now but I like the octavia, titania and trinity too since I played them first time. Still when I want to do meaningful runs I prefer my maggie.

I have some mag prime parts, I think, if you're interested. I'll double check to make sure.

• Like 10

46 minutes ago, Mach25 said:

I have some mag prime parts, I think, if you're interested. I'll double check to make sure.

That would be really cool. I cannot pay for it so much only in exchange some prime part if I have or relics if it is okay for you.

• Like 20