Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiframe captura

Reican

An Idea I got for captura, is to enable people to use multiple frames. 

For example, when you use the stop motion after you got one of your frames in the position/ style you wish, you could have the option to "spawn" a new warframe, and leave the first said frame in a frozen position with the effects surrounding them as well, or just freeze time while you position your second frame. The potential is to have them appear to either teaming or having the most epic duel you can imagine. (Duel of the fates intensifies)

It was when I made this for a Fashionframe event in the Alliance I am in, I got this idea. " Dragonslayer"Warframe0026.jpg

I just thought of something because of this. Imagine you get the max people allowed(or use your frames if your idea was implemented)in a captura and half of them are blue energy color and the other half are red energy color have them face off and you title it "Good VS Evil: The War for control"

Also that is a amazing captura that you made

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

Exactly, and perhaps increase the max amount of people for Captura as well as adding more captura maps. After all, Fashionframe is getting more and more popular. And the people you would usually go in captura with, isn't always online, and then you have to time every move. By making a move, freeze it then use another frame while the first one is frozen in position, it will also be easier.

Edited by Reican