Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: While the majority of the dev-team is sworn to secrecy on various projects, we’ll be highlighting a lot of in-progress items, talking about some Warframes new and old, and we’ll be taking a deeper look at the continued Dojo improvements this stream! Who will be the best at my personally designed obstacle course? Hobbled Keys only!

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Twitch Drop!? Starting with the Devstream, all weekend long Warframe Partners will feature Twitch Drops! Watch any the Devstream or any Partner for 1 hour to receive 1 x Nitain!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, May 11th @ 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on May 11 and we’d like to choose from some of your questions!

1. Can the Gunsen stance be altered to be “Dual Glaives”/ Chakrams?
    • As much as I love the Gunsen, their unique appearance is dulled by having the functionality of dual swords with fanning. Is it possible to rework the stance into “Chakrams” so that they function more like “Dual Glaives” as opposed to dual swords? The original stance need not go to waste, it could be used for dual daggers or swords.
  2. Will infested weaponry ever get variants? Will we ever get an Infested Archwing?: 
    •     Corpus, Grineer, and Tenno weapons have all been graced with upgrades, why not infestation?
  3. Is it possible to change the Login 850 reward to a choice between rivens?
  4. Will we see the return to Artax rivens (the “rarity” is out of hand)?
  5. Can Syndicate Sigils give experience based on Syndicate rank instead of being sigil dependant?: 
    •     This has been a minor issue for a while, but a rehash of a problem involving cosmetics being limited by functionality. Currently each individual syndicate sigil has a separate experience value, is it possible to have the experience based on the syndicate rank (since it’s technically doing that anyway) rather than which sigil is being used?
  6. Can we free the condrocs from their cages (Will we see a bird companion anytime soon)!?: 
    •     I want all the bird, without the look of smuggling.
  7. Is it possible to bring the return of the Granmu Prism fire rate reset via Void Blast?: 
    •     It was an exploit that brought an interesting level of timing and activity to Eidolon Hunts similar to what you’d see in fighting games (or DMC combos). Something that used energy from both operator pools and had slight levels of proficiency.
  8. Can we see vomvalysts spawn WITH the Teralyst instead of adding RNG (vomvalyst spawn rate and position) to time spent hunting? (Would also be nice to see vomvalysts that spawn far away make their way to the mommalyst when players damage it): 
    •     I find this to be one of the things that make Eidolon Hunts truly tedious. There’s no skill involved; it seems like an unnecessary slow down. Three vomvalysts should just spawn with the Teralyst. It would also be nice to have the vomvalysts react (from a larger distance) to Eidolons in the area. Many times I’m baffled at the number of vomvalysts off playing with grineer and lures while their mommalyst is screaming.
  9. Do you think we’ll see a ship Air Support to call in Arch-Rifles or Melees in/outside of the Plains?
    •     Sometimes a Tenno just wants to have an oversized scythe and chop enemies to pieces (Even if temporarily).
  10. Will we see return of “Hold 5?” 
    • I would like to see this replace channeling as a form of “Hyper Transference” to give our warframes cool abilities based on our focus school.

❤️ to the team as always :3

more infested things? armor, saydana, weapons ... 

glass armor for sentinels and companions ? companions and sentinel attachments?

change color decorations!

more simaris weapons

more weapon syndicates mods 

New warframe?? When? 

I just wanted to ask if there's any assets that could be shown about the Sentient outpost stuff that was showed last TennoCon? I'm really curious to know if that's been worked on further or other projects have taken priority.

Can't wait for the secret update of secrets SoonTM :3

two questions wonderful dream makers:

1 can we have fissures on kuva survival so we can have a type of "scaling kuva"

2 can we have formad slots change polarity without using extra forma? it could promote build diversity instead of only using your min maxed banshee build cause you formad here that way

S A C R F I C E    W H E N ?

okay, some actual questions

Can we free the condrocs from their cages, like ever?: I got it so it can be free, not stuck in a cage.

Do you think we’ll see a ship Air Support to call in Arch-Rifles or Melees in/outside of the Plains? Imagine the Kazvas with that.

Will we see return of “Hold 5?” I really enjoyed it.

Dual wielding?

Volt / Prime cloth physics?

And where's mega sentient arm cannon boi? 

Archived