Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance of us seeing any more Archwing content on the horizon? 

Maybe some new game modes or Tiles? Some Hybrid tiles like there used to be on the Kuva Fortress before they mysteriously vanished? 

I know I could at least really go for a Rubico Itzal Skin.

Volt Prime can't swap his shoulder armor for standard Volt's shoulder armor. Same goes for other Warframes with unique shoulder armor. It sort of kills some skins on Primes that have default armor, including the non-Prime skin option. Could we get this resolved?

I was wondering if lore questions are on the table? 

Like do we have any alien races planned as all races seem to be native to the solar system. 

What type of civilization are the sentients on the kardeshev scale? (Just curious for trivia?)

Could we get the punch gun from "Inglorious bastards"?

What happened to the nemisis system? Is there anyway it could be implimented into the onslaught mode? Maybe place bosses in at certain waves.

Over the last few months, I've heard of many people who have had their accounts suspended for inadvertently receiving platinum that has been acquired through illegitimate means. Does DE have anything to say to the innocent players who have been suspended, those who might in the future be banned, and those who want to avoid it?

Do you have any advice to give to players that want to avoid receiving platinum that may or may not be illegal, the first sign of which often means the (sometimes permanent) suspension of the account?

Q: Are there any plans to visually update old prime models, which compared to the modern ones, were just the same mesh as their original with gold bits added to it (Mag Prime, Frost Prime for example)?

Since you revisited the drop places for Khora to only normal Sanctuary Onslaught i can say that it was not the best solution even getting all the parts was extremely frustrating,  i understand that you want to keep the gamemode bit sized and all but will you try to address this on the future? 

I. E. Instead of a chance on each rotation which dilutes the drop table,  Venari spawns at rounds 2,4,6,8 etc and complete a sub objective for a chance of any of the parts which would make it a bit more dynamic besides being more accurate with what the NPCs say in this case simaris who states that he sometimes detects Venari's presence. 

1. Besides The Sacrifice & the Venus open world quest, you've yet to release the Steel Meridian & Arbiters of Hexis quests. Any clue as to what you'll be doing with those quests, and will we see more syndicate bases like Iron Wake? On top of that, I'm anxious to see any cool Warframe concepts.

2. On the topic of syndicates, will we ever see syndicate-type invasion missions similar to Grineer v. Corpus? Will we also be able to acquire rival syndicate syandanas & medallions as loot if something like this was ever implemented? Can we please also eventually have full armor sets and operator suits?! I like the Provvok shoulder piece, but let's be real, that's just one piece of the pie. Never hurts to have more cosmetics, plus I'd love to deck out my operator in a mini-Clem suit.

3. The kingpin system that you guys were working on hasn't been in the spotlight as of late, and so I'm curious about that.

4. Having recently brought back Plague Star, I'm curious if you guys have considered bringing back older events or rewards from those events in special alerts. I know I wasn't able to acquire the entire Harkonar Wraith set during the Pacifism Defect event.

5. I still miss LoR...Anytime time you wanna bring raids back, don't hesitate to do so, just make sure they're in working condition.

6. Proto-weapon skins...WHERE ARE THEY?!

Hey team,

I know that you all have  a LOT on your plate but I figured that I'd ask again and see if we can get an update on Arcane helmets.  Some of the alt helmets and skins are freaking gorgeous but the stat boost I get from my ugly as sin alt help is too powerful for me to ignore for fashionframe.  Can we possibly get these helmets turned into a frame-specific arcane so that we have the ability to decouple the stats from the cosmetics?  I've been playing for years and since the alt helmets stopped having stats in U10 all I've wanted was a way to keep my stat changes without the helmet to go with it.

Edit: Also can we please get a menu tab for nightmare missions on the star chart the same as we have for alerts please? Manually tracking them down is a pain. 

Just one question , i dont know exactly if we have allready in game  , but i didnt see a difference between male and female operator , i just want to see it  , just like on humans , Will we have something like that in warframe ? 

Dear DE can we get a "Do Not Host" Quality of life button, I have a 20kbps upstream connection and for some  reason the game thinks I am just the perfect host, my squadmates suffer for it and complain about the lag, most times if I am the host I quit immediately.

Can we get a step beyond Radiant Relics, like 1,000 void traces to select the one item we want out of it, that is more than fair given how long it takes to farm void relics.

Any plans to visit old drop tables to bring new life to them beyond jamming more relics in, like Niatan on Salvage, or Kuva as a reward for defection, these modes are nice but no one plays them, they need more unique loot.

Also Onslaught needs more unique loot or less diluted drop tables, or at least streamline the relics.

On Khora since her Vaniri is going to be passive shouldn't it be the first ability in her kit?

Are we going to see more ships, the Xiphols has been out for quite some time with no plans for new ones or even new skins for existing ships.

On Elite Onslaught the locking out of abilities seems highly pointless, Simaris is asking us to kill but preventing us from using tools to do it?  How about lessen the strength of the move, or increase energy cost, longer cast time, the locking out seems to arbitrary when he is demanding we kill.

How about removing the Toxic&Disruptor Ancient and replace them with Toxic and Shocking Eximus Ancient's?

Any plans on upping 'Universal Vacuum' to 10m, Warframe is about run, gun, fun, players who do not use Vacuum mod are at a disadvantage from those who do, limiting play on Kavats and Kubrows, it just feels like the game would benefit and run far more smoothly by making it a feature rather than a fault.

How about a better relic matchmaking system, where the system attempts to match players into groups who are using the same relic to cut down on people looking for relic shares?

Is the Fragment Journals of Khora now considered non-cannon?

I know your busy with the Hydroid and Zypher prime trailers but any chance of releasing prime trailers for older prime frames, pre-Sayrn prime?

Can Titana's Lanturns be held closer to the ground, they tend to go high up and on alot of tiles far out of range of anything to be useful after a few hits or nudges.

Can Aura mods be bumped up to 9 or 10 polarity max, Steel Charge feels like an unfair advantage and people tend to not want to change polaritys for the extra points, if they were all uniform this wouldn't be an issue.

As always here is my list of questions:

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  18. TennoGen items for plat when?
  19. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  20. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  21. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  22. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  23. Ordis quest when?
  24. John Prodman quest when?
  25. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  26. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  27. Phorid rework when?
  28. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  29. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  30. Tenno space program unfix when?
  31. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  32. Misery when?
  33. IPS changes when?
  34. What killed me message when?
  35. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  36. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  37. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  38. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

2 hours ago, (PS4)Oracle-Raven said:

Will Pets 2.0 feature Universal Vacuum, or are pets going to be useless still?

Sorry if passive-aggressive, but damn...

sigh...I don't even want to start this.

Kubrows and Kavats (especially Kavats, sence they can strip 100% of an enemy's armour in one hit) are not useless, you are just too spoiled by the range of the Vacuum that Sentinels have.

Archived