Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-05-09 at 6:41 PM, minjisku said:

We are all looking forward to the big Katana. Any news on when it will drop? 

Edit: Im anxious for the mega arm canons but I have an idea where it'll come from

dunno if anyone said, but the next frame to come will be based on and shipped with the 2 handed katana

Riven Dispositions. It honestly feels like they never change. I can't even remember the last time they were changed. There are weapons with high dispostions that honestly at this point should be a lot lower. Will this ever change to where the levels would be updated just bit more frequently?

Not sure if IPS is actively being looked at, but there is still discussions on various discord servers around it.

In order to make puncture/impact competitive to slash, they would have to do something similar to slash where it would do damage over time (or something of that nature) is what most people argue. The argument is, people "favour damage over the effect, because dead enemies cant hurt you"

As a side step for puncture (cant thing of anything for impact), consider that a picture proc would essentially punch holes into armour effectively lowering the effectiveness of the armour. In effect, puncture procs could work in the way corrosive does, albeit not as effective so corrosive still has a use. It would also essentially double the chances of reducing armour with each proc when you have multiple status effects on your weapon, which would help kill enemies faster instead of just bypassing armour with slash procs. You can still synergize with gas/slash/viral/heat procs to help deal DoT as you reduce armour

Spoiler

2cnxlk3.jpg

Make Strangledome super-effective vs. Sentients? Like for example:

Add Operator and Warframe energy regen inside strangledome if sentients are trapped? (scales with number of sentient trapped) 

Prevent Eidolon from teleporting if stepping into a Strangledome (replaces need for lure - at energy drain cost)? 

1. Warframe is a great game for both Casual players and Hardcore players, I see the hardcore playerbase is quite hungry for more to do and to test their skills. I have a suggestion/Requests or two to mix us together more.

-  Add solo Extraction to other endless mission types like survival that way players who like to play in short bursts, play for hours, who play casual, who play hardcore all get to be in the same space without there to be a conflict between. ~ I know this has been brought up both on the reddit and here on the forums many times.

- Add more casual quick missions designed for players short on time to get a few missions in

- Elite Onslaught is a fantastic start to more hardcore content and would LOVE to see more like it in the future.

- Could we have some hardcore areas on different planets that players could venture off to like Caves on Earth and Maybe a harsh Snowfield on Venus aken to Dark Souls II's advanced area.

2. This is a long stretch but I would LOVE for this to happen one day.

*Warframe Mobile game, Like Phantasy Star Online 2 which had a ps vita and android version of the game and had specific lobbies for mobile players to play with pc players.

3. I have and many others have an interest in a Linux Version of Warframe. I know it was said that the reason there isn't one was time/resource restraint.  If a 3rd party ever makes a working linux client of warframe, could it ever become official?

2 hours ago, TheAmazingEternal said:

dunno if anyone said, but the next frame to come will be based on and shipped with the 2 handed katana

doesn't mean we can't look forward to and ask about when more news will come out :)

On 2018-05-09 at 10:45 AM, frostyhobo said:

From a lore stand point what are each of the currencies used for, does Baro eat ducats or something, what on earth does Baro need to use  ducats to buy?

Mayhaps Ducats are the credits of the Tau system and thats where he gets his stuff.

Dear DE,

as Shy once said, could we have a basic mod page for the 'make this thing as good as possible' and than let us the three pages allready there to actually mod for how we would like to play that specific warframe / weapon / companion / archwing ecc. ?  Like that we could implement more of our personal playstyle without sacrifying the damage output of the thing that we want to play with. (another way to acheve this would be giving us more mod slots per thing :D)

Now on the not gameplay related questions:

Are we ever going to get the opportunity to make armor sets in tennogen? much like syandanas are just cosmetics so are the armor sets (and I maen all armor sets: frame's, kubrow's, kavat's, sentinel's). And of course even sugatras.

How are the pet moa doing?

Are we going to see Greneer on Venus like we've seen Corpus in Cetus? Actually, could we get a more populated Cetus, much like the one you guys let us see at Tennocon?

Would Limbo ever get a Deluxe skin?

How about Riven Mods for Warframes? Actually no, screw that.

Guess I'm done... see you tomorrow!

Quick lore question: Do Warframes have a boot-up/reboot sequence?

From what I know of the lore, they're definitely machines of some sort. For some reason I was thinking about this when thinking about different ways to represent the HUD in missions, and I thought of the possibility of showing some sort of booting/re-booting sequence whenever your Warframe is hit by a Grineer sensor bar over certain Grineer doors or by those Corpus Comba and Scrambus enemies.

Just now, Rxanadu said:

Quick lore question: Do Warframes have a boot-up/reboot sequence?

From what I know of the lore, they're definitely machines of some sort. For some reason I was thinking about this when thinking about different ways to represent the HUD in missions, and I thought of the possibility of showing some sort of booting/re-booting sequence whenever your Warframe is hit by a Grineer sensor bar over certain Grineer doors or by those Corpus Comba and Scrambus enemies. 

They're organic machines. They have muscle tissue, nervous systems, all that fun jazz. They're built and programmed, but they're not robots. They're more than that.

Archived