Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

S A C R F I C E    W H E N ?

okay, some actual questions

Can we free the condrocs from their cages, like ever?: I got it so it can be free, not stuck in a cage.

Do you think we’ll see a ship Air Support to call in Arch-Rifles or Melees in/outside of the Plains? Imagine the Kazvas with that.

Will we see return of “Hold 5?” I really enjoyed it.

Dual wielding?

Volt / Prime cloth physics?

And where's mega sentient arm cannon boi? 

1. Any chance of adjusting Corpus mission xp so it's in line with Grineer?
Currently Corpus are harder / more annoying to deal with, while giving only 2/3 or so of Grinner mission xp. Naturally relatively few people bother with them as a result.

2. Any updates on the login rewards rework?

3. Does the new UI focus mostly on controller usability or can we expect some keyboard improvements too?
At the moment there is no way to select most of the UI quickly without using the mouse, and other interactions are quite silly (like expanding the detailed view of your squad while selecting a mission requires 4 [esc] clicks with a long animation in the middle). Being to able specific keys to jump to navigation/foundry/arsenal etc. would be great too.

Please review Venari. I know she is dependent on the stance you select, but she needs some modifications. The heal radius is limited to aprox 1m, after healing she just sits, ignoring even Hunter Command, attack stance is bugged, will not attack the target, protect stance will just follow you. And this is not limited only to Venari, but any kubrow and kavat. I think, with the release of Khora, you should really fix this issues with the companions, as soon as posible.

1. will Cetus ever get more stuff in its stocks? Besides possible amp and zaw parts i mean stuff like more warframe masks (maybe a mask for each frame in a few months/years?), new pet stuff/cosmetics, etc.
2. are there plans to add possibly new merchants to cetus?
3. is there any Archwing-Rework planned? Anything from new missions (maybe where you have to use both frame and archwing) to possibly using arch-weapons on ground as air support for a certain time, etc.
4. are there more "Assault" missions for other planets or possible reworks (mainly for rewards) planned? i really dig the Kuva-Assault mission and would like to see an assault mission for every faction in some future.

hi guys. so i got a few questions.

its been a long time since the infested door opened, will it be worked on again, if so, will it be related to something coming. (that chair in the back is really getting my theory mind going.)

will there be a way to "upgrade" the orbitor. or even a way to make it have clan labs. since some of us can't commit to a clans wants all the time.

and speaking of ships. will there be a day where we can trivers the stars in our lisets. and maybe even drive it in some missions that needs bigger machines.

11 minutes ago, BladeRambler said:

Can we dissolve relics directly into ducats? It can be a very low exchange, but it would be nice to get rid of excess relics.

Also, can we get an Archwing Onslaught mode, or Archwing Fissures, or Archwing Kuva missions?

I think a better solution would being able to dissolve Relics into Void Traces.

Archived