Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

😠 When you [D.E] remove the nasty and despicable things from the list of
Sortie's "reward" things like: Resource Drop Chance Booster [seriously this is useless] and how much the ayatan sculptures ... well, please put them in the rewards of the sanctuary, replace them with something better like a eidolon lens Ready, or Forma pack 3x, Primed Mods and please tell the truth to the players as the riven mod has a much lower chance than what is reported on the wiki 25.9% ha ha I do not think so! if you have 10% still and a lot, because as you can, a player who does every day the assortment spends 1,2,3,4,5 weeks without gaining anything besides ayatan and when he gains something different from that, and that Chance drop Chance [Seriously this is useless], or 6k of kuva or 4k endo, sir this variety is addicted! This makes me think that the laws of Belgium in this type of "game" are correct and certainly will apply to the Warframe too! 😥

other things

1- Stop insisting on handling the look of the dojo! Of all the problems that the game owns the dojo is not priority !!!
Why not spend that time to fix things really important as host migration!

2- Archwing's gameplay still needs refinement, I wonder if the next eidolon needs to use archwing to be hunted ... it will be a tragedy!

3- Please select the rarities of baro ki'teer better! wait two weeks for your arrival to find out that he has not brought anything of value as a primed mod is very discouraging!

4- "Taveuni" Kuva survival, need to be fair! How much more difficult is the enemy the greater the amount of kuva!

5-Fix the PoE! The chroma vexor armor sometimes does not work as it should, the lanka weapon disappears from your hand, it becomes invisible and can not be recharged, that's terrible!

Have you come up with a name for the new GPU Particle System yet? Because "GPU Particle System" sounds a little bit generic. How about DEffeX?

Also, is the development  of the Sentient Carrier mentioned in Devstream #87 (which is supposed to deploy new Sentients from dropped cores) still active or on hold for now?

A handful questions I keep wondering about:

- Will there be more broadening on archwing-type missions?
An endless version perhaps (please not another interception - halp), to make leveling a bit more welcoming than running Salacia a dozen times?
And perhaps another prime version of the other 3 wings?

- Will more story missions become available for replayability?
Hidden messages for example, has several hive structures solely seen there.
And now i have this nice empty space in my codex where the laser barrier-one is supposed to be.

- Are there plans for a few extra models of the more exotic weapons?
Nunchucks for example, or even my personal favourite; gunblades.
And perhaps even a prime version that is unique, like the euphona?
Mayhap even zaw parts as an option.

Looking anxiously forward for the devstream.
With kind regards and thanks in advance.

Aegis :heart:

WHEN:

• physical damage rework (or... any damage rework... or... any rework... )
  • melees up/rework/nerf
  • kuva survival up (pretty useless now)
  • map&navigationTM bug fixes
  • new Simaris-funny-mini-quest with explosions & very hot bytes to get access to simulacrum from my little pony orbiter (or why not)
  • warframes augment mods slot (or why not)
  • weapons riven mods slot (or why not)
  • totally new operator-only gamemode

WHY:

• for you (DE) the above is less important than boring copypaste "NEW ENDLESS GAMEMODE!"
  • SO MUCH void relics everywhere in loot tables... oh god, sooo much, oooh stop it, you
  • in fact there was no proper rework/up for the last primes (mirage, zephyr)

PS: Don't get it toxic, I'm just curious, awaiting, loosing patience.

27 minutes ago, 5liceNDice said:

Have you come up with a name for the new GPU Particle System yet? Because "GPU Particle System" sounds a little bit generic. How about DEffeX?

Also, is the development  of the Sentient Carrier mentioned in Devstream #87 (which is supposed to deploy new Sentients from dropped cores) still active or on hold for now?

Already has a name; it's flow particles 

Day 900 reward... Primed Sure Footed... Is this a joke? Cause it's not April 1st fellas. Nobody in their right mind uses 10 rank exilus mods anyway, when they basically do the same Atlas and Rhino with Iron Skin does, but worse. What is this? This is worse than Baro!

Will we ever get a bird companion?

Are you planning any changes to Titania and Vauban?

Can we have things like Bunny ears and Animal tails in Warframe and keep it forever as a cosmetic?

Can we get A - B - C slots for operators' apperance? :/

Can we get a weapon stands as a decoration? :)

Will you make Sanctuary Onslought rewards more interesting? Instead of Radiant relics give us void traces and change multiply captura scenes into credits maybe or smth?

• can we please use skins on zaws? i mean they're really not that beautyful sometimes and it shouldn't be a problem to make a skin that goes on every other weapon of a category also go on zaws of that category

• still waiting for univac btw. it's only a loud but tiny minority that doesn't want univac.

• can u pls add simaris to the syndicate menu in the orbiter? would save us 2 loading screens for accessing simulacrum/dayly synthesis

all these changes are minor and should be relatively easy to implement so it would be great if they could come soon 🙂

Hey there! 

For the foundry, and the Blueprint's that are not reusable, can we select the amount of blueprints we can build at once?

Could we expect a fix with all the wires in our Orbiter gone, including the infested details?

And could we somehow get a Tennogen or a Deluxe skin for the interior of our Orbiter    

Can we get a Death Mark counter if we have multiple Death Marks from one assassin? Just a little "x4" next to the icon would be great. Especially when Baro brings the beacons around.

Any developments on the Scythes potentially becoming Heavy Blades? Is this still something I should worry about?

If Sanctuary Onslaught is supposed to be "you can get to zone 8" before hit starts getting insane (which in my opinion happens at Zone 4 or 5), can we get a pseudo affinity booster for the duration of the mission? I think it's a fair alternative to trying to guess if you should bring Corrosive Projection/Shield Disruption to the run (Or if you're like me who thinks those shouldn't be required for lvl 40 enemies, and therefore almost never uses them because some of the auras are so cool but unusable in the lvl40+ range). I don't think a rage build Sayrn Prime should be nuked out of existence in a solo run before the zone you "should" be able to reach (either because of damage scaling or energy leech eximus), or worse, not be able to kill enough things because your personal style doesn't fit the "meta" for "high" level enemies.

4 hours ago, Screamlord_Star said:

Can we get the "toggle prime details" option on all skins? (i really want prime details on valkyr's deluxe skin)

This is likely impossible due to deluxe skin's being different models, unlike tennogen which is mainly retexturing old model's.

I'f you guys over at DE haven't thought about the Gauvan Prime Sekhara that was in the chinese founders pack along with umbra I just think it would be totally awesome for it to be included somehow with him on his release. Unless fopr whatever reason you guys can't. But I just wanted to bring it to your attention that maybe you guys could add it. I've been wanting the Gauvan Prime Sekahra for a while now and I think that it is time for a prime sekhara because why not. You don't have to answer on the stream or anything is you see this but I just wanted to point it out in hopes of seeing it. 

Maybe the older primes or other older weapons or something can get a visual update like you guys are doing with the kronen and ceramic dagger. I just think the the older corpus lab weapons like flux rifle and any other dull gray non-metalic could get a visual update. And didn't you guys show off a frost prime updated model concept art? I think it would be cool to see all the really old primes get a bit of a visual update like more prime bits on them to amke then more prime. Like volt / prime, he needs a cloth update. 

And what about Tennogen I think it would be cool to expand on some new warframe skin and weapon skins. Maybe even a Tennogen armor set?

Will we ever see more models for resources that still use the ugly pucks still? Like oxium or detonite and fieldron samples or tellurium. Even a Forma model would be pretty sick and all of these could be ship decorations as well.

As always DE I'm glad that you guys are working so hard on new content for us. It means a lot that you guys don't just half effort all of this. I'm glad you all care for your players because how many devs actually interact with their playerbase out of customer service. Not many that I know of. Can't wait for the stream.

Any plans to balance the game in the following areas?:

1. Rewards vs the challenge. I see a lot of posts about rewards not being worth the effort put in.

2. Damage and Metas. Some abilities, mods and attacks of weapons and warframes are just too overpowered. Seriously, a 300,000 damage slide attack on enemies that have nowhere close to that HP. This brings me to my next point...

3. Enemy Scaling (Health). If you're planning to leave all the overpowering damaging abilities and weapons, why not have more enemies actually have more HP to balance, leading to a more engaging and satisfying fight? This applies more to high level enemies, especially in Elite onslaught. Speaking of Elite Onslaught...

4. Elite Onslaught. Making the enemies actually skilled or having some mechanics. I think it is safe to say that a large part of the community believes the "Efficiency" mechanic needs to be removed or reworked. Efficiency seems to be leading to forced metas, complaints about full rotations not able to be completed, draining while portals delayed and so much more. 

Thanks for an amazing game and ongoing development!

Archived