Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

Since now Vauban receives his Deluxe, can we expect some real changes to his skillset someday too?

There are still bugs that were reported around 4-5 years ago that were even marked as fixed (like the Vortex ball Splitting which should have been fixed in 14.0 so 2014).
Not to mention that his abilities (Tesla and Vortex) still scale on the old damage 1.0 level, back when a fully modded Dread dealt around 500dmg. Vortex deals 600 over its entire duration while for example Khoras Strangledome deals 5000. Nowdays we have weapons that can easily reach 15k dps and more, so isnt it time to adjust his damage? And lets not start with his passive which has no effect 99% of the time.

hai amazing guys. i got a few questions.

first about the the Infested room is there any new thing will happen there soon and What's the bed for?

second in venus will there be a new resources to use for the new weapons there or will it be the same resource as in plains of Eidolon

third any news about nidus or zephyr deluxe skins 

and thanks for an amazing game and everything 

❤️

It seems that the starters Mag and Volt are almost up to par with excalibur in the eyes of the community, what are the devs thoughts on this?

What about further changes to Chroma, has the ability to switch elements at will been considered more?

As a topic for discussion, as I don't expect this to ever happen, but what about adding 'Peculiar' Eximus enemies to onslaught who show up with unique, peculiar powers as compared to other eximus enemies. Killing them grants chances at peculiar mods, and removes the need from clogging up the drop tables of elite or regular onslaught with things players don't want?

Will we also ever see any new Archwings/archguns? I would love to have the Gantulyst laser cannon as an archgun.

Is there any more infested weapons coming? The Infested lab is rather empty, even side grades like Mutalist weapons would be nice.

Hi, DE team, when the lighting changes in Warframe come how will this impact Mirage? Mirage's Eclipse ability is actually dependant on the intesity of the light source, or darkness of the shadows. Could this new lighting allow her to blossom to the highest extents of her Eclispe's buff?

Thank You.

Questions:

Should Peculiar Mods drop from eximus enemies? They just drop Oberon's parts and no mods, peculiar mods for peculiar enemies.

Is the Lanka ever going to get its own model, or is it always gonna be a snipetron clone?

We're in 2018 and ziplines still have no textures... use Khora's strangledome textures.

We were shown some concepts of Archwing enemies being remodeled to adress some scaling problems, that was years ago, did work ever start on that?

Is the event to get those Dark Sector gun skins still planned?

A Sentient dropship was shown at some point, is that still coming?

Has a new Orokin hacking minigame been decided? Is it being worked on?

Could the past events come back Plague Star syle, or if that goes against lore, use Symaris to "simulate" these past events?

Is the Nef Anyo boss rework being worked on, maybe put him on the Venus landscape? *wink wink, nudge nuge*

Why can't we have the comics stories (not talking about the comics being sold, talking about Rell, Hek and Suda ones) in the codex? Having some parts of lore being scattered all over outside the game (youtube prime trailers, comics on the official site, comics being sold) isn't that pleasant. We can get fanart in the game, surely we can get official stuff in 🙂

About that, can we just have a lore section in the codex? Past events lore, quest recaps, some of the prime frames' lore notes, stalker scanning, simaris scanning, comics, prime trailers, kuria, Lotus mails etc. once unlocked/published it should all go in one section intead of being spread all over the place.

5 hours ago, Synpai said:

Can we see vomvalysts spawn WITH the Teralyst instead of adding RNG (vomvalyst spawn rate and position) to time spent hunting? (Would also be nice to see vomvalysts that spawn far away make their way to the mommalyst when players damage it)

This.....make this so....

This idea recently popped into my head for no apparent reason:  Dual Zaws.

A person can make two single-handed zaws so why not be able to link them together for a dual weapon like the Dual Heat Swords or Dex Dakras?

Will Kuva Survival get a second look? If we can't talk about scaling Kuva, what if there was a mechanic similar to that of excavations? Where we could walk up to the Kuva siphons in survival and those extra Kuva catalyst will become consumed by the siphons, thus giving them more purpose then just waiting for the next pod to appear when there will be a new enemy that is carrying another already. Thanks!

#RevisitExodiaContagion

I have some Merch Questions:

Have you guys ever considered/Would you guys consider putting out a high end artbook for Warframe? Something showcasing all the amazing concept art you guys do that I can hold and look through and show to people would be amazing! (The art of this game is one of the big reasons why i love it =D!)

Also Norg or Moa plushes? Please?!?

Question: Is there any chance you make the Daily rewards scale with Mastery rank?

I am talking about the regular stuff that we get between the milestones. F.e. A Mastery Rank 15+ player probably is not in that great need of 80 Endo, or the chance to choose between 1, 5 and 10 k credits....... it just feels like a slap in the face.....

My suggestion: At minimum, quality or amount increase based on Mastery Rank, maybe at 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25. I am not suggesting increase in -75% offers! They can remain unchanged as it is a marketing and profit based thing, i get that completely! F.e. instead of being MR 20 and receiving 80 Endo, you might want to buff it up to lets say 320, 80 more per each 5 MR, it is not that crazy, but it is not an amount that one can get times of from a single mission(unless Hieracon Gods bless you generously). Simply applying the same logic to other materials and credits will not ruin the in-game economy or make players overpowered, it will just make them feel actually rewarded that they decided to play another day.

questions here:

1) how's the progress with the two-handed katana? I can't wait to try it.

2) where is zephyr prime's trailer ;) ?

3) remember sentient arm cannon? will you guys bring it back or any progress about it?

4) do you guys have any plan on making another breed of Kavat?

hope you guys looking at these questions~

At the end of the Stolen Dreams quest there were a special type of enemy known as "Arcane" Boilers. Since then, as far as I can remember, we haven't seen that special type of enemy at any point outside of the quest. Was this just a throw-away special enemy or is there a story behind them? After so long are there any plans to bring back these mystical Arcane enemies?

1. Focus acquisition rework? Maybe expect some changes with The Sacrifice?
  2. Are there plans for any other "fast travel" on Venus aside from Archwing?
  3. Scythe rework news?
  4. Could we get some more "B tier" Quests like Octavia's Anthem, Chains of Harrow, etcetera? The big cinematic quests are great but the smaller quests have given us some awesome gameplay opportunities and have fleshed out the current Origin System while the big Cinematics have been mostly left to clear up the past events.
  5. Khora got.... let's say mixed reception on launch, was there something specific in her development that led to this? It was just so strange after such strong additions as Gara, Harrow, Nidus etcetera.

Archived