Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

If Dargins have custom animations and we know there is a driveable vehicle on the works, which interacts with ground level etc... (it was shown on previows Devstream). Then does Warframe not have the necessary tools already to make a pilotable Mecha?

But most importantly. Can we please get water decorations for the dojo? (a scalable hydroid puddle is fine too)

• Any progress on adding more operator hairstyle since we only saw two last year?
  • Any further plans for khora's 3rd or any plans for venari? because i liked khora before her rework to be honest, that way venari's not out all the time.
  • Has there been any progress for the grinner chainsaw the ghoul rictus uses?
  • Just out of curiosity, do you plan on making any syndicate themed operator suits?

That's all i want to know really.

I've always been wondering about the polarization of weapons and warframes. I've always felt it annoying and frustrating, the fact that I have to level my stuff all the way back up to level 30 is annoying, time consuming and just not fun. Having to re-level the weapon is used for balancing and I know you wont remove that completely, so how about a compromise?

When you polarize a weapon or warframe, you keep the max amount of mod slots.

You would still have to level the item back up to 30, but you can now test your new polarization. 

Just one question. It's about Vor:

I'm an old player from the days of Update 11, when Nekros was still new. I remember this scene in the snow, where Vor will take control over the excavation site where my warframe is. He puts de Ascaris on me. He taunts me, he haunts me. I felt some kind of rivalry. He was an exceptional Grineer who had some of the Void powers in his side, just as me. I fight him, and he escapes. Vor comes back for a rematch alongside Kril and... he dies? Or no? Because he reappears in the Orokin Tower.

...And he's been there since. All of his speech (as long and annoying I think it can be) seems to lead onto great pieces of Lore, but i feel he's left there, with this "incompleted story"

TLDR: Will Vor even rise again to something more than a random encounter in the Orokin Towers?

Can you do us a favor? Remove Idle animations from the customization menus. It's just a tad annoying when you are trying to select the perfect color combinations and your warframe moves every other second. Thanks! 🙂

Will we get any information on the following?

• Nezha Deluxe
  • Frame reworks (Titania, Wukong, Nezha)
  • Raid reworks/ideas
  • Operator ultimates
  • uni-vac (or pet vacuum)
  • Dual wielding for more weapon types? (id like to be able to use my rapier with my detron already)
  • Sentient weapons
  • Big Katanas!!!!

That's it.

Questions for you:

1. Any updates on Pets 2.0? Also, is the Moa pet coming out with Venus?
  2. Are scaling rewards coming and if so how would they work?
  3. When are we going to see Misery again? And what about regular Stalker? (for those of us that don't have the scans for him, maybe implement him into the Acolytes?)
  4. Is there ever going to be a permanent fix for host migration?

Are there going to be any plans to revise Khora's drop chances, having 2 parts with the lowest chances only available after 20 or so minutes becomes painful.

On another note is there an estimated time frame on the melee weapons revision?

I love Warframe!!!!!

1. Can we get some word on the Melee weapon balance pass or a Riven disposition pass? We're long overdue on both.

2. Any word on Scythes in regards to being changed into heavy blades? Will there be a balance pass involved with the weapons at that point or will they just be shifted to the other weapon type?

Hey, thanks for your hard work, looking forward this new devstream.

Here's a few questions for ya :

-Is there any changes in the works for Khora ? It was said in her planned changes that there was things due on her 4th that weren't ready to be shown yet. Is that still a thing ?

-Mirage didn't get meaningful changes besides for her 2 when her prime came out. Any plan to change that ? Eclipse scaling and the way it functions (having to be in light or shadow area and scaling with their intensity) is still clunky and punishing. Her 4th ability cast time is also so long it's not worth casting at all. I'm really hoping she's part of the frames you want to talk about or that you are aware of her problems as they aren't really discussed much by the general community.

-If part of this stream will be talking about some Warframes, does that mean that there is a chance for eventual changes on any of them ?

-Can we get a glimpse of Nidus Deluxe Skin ?

-Is Nezha Deluxe Skin coming soon ? With a bit of a rework maybe ?

-Is Venus and/or The Sacrifice coming with the new GPU Particles system ?

-Will the next Prime Warframe be out before Tennocon 2018 ?

Keep up the good work !

1. Any update on melee rework?

Since we're looking at frames old and new:

2. Since Limbo Prime might be around the corner somewhere, are there any rework ideas to make his power set more teamplay friendly?

3. is Nezha being looked into for tweaking? If so, what ideas have been floating around?

4. Could Khora's strangle dome be point cast rather than at a fixed point right in front of her? Even if the range isn't very far it will open more defensive options. Casting it around corners etc.

What happened to the Dark Sector anniversary event?
https://youtu.be/1dkV_ObtTwg?t=1683

What wildlife can we expect to see on Venus - if any?

Will we be getting the classic dojo tileset back?

Is anything upcoming involving Samodeus?

Is anything upcoming involving Helminth or the infirmary?

Will we ever get a solution to damage mods being obligatory and taking up a whole slot on every weapon - or more if the weapon is eligible for Multishot mods?

Can we expect the sentient outpost this year? And how about those massive sentient armsize weapons from sentient warriors?
3-SentientOutpost1-1024x576.jpg
DS85-Sentient-Arm-Cannon-1024x576.jpg

- after the arcane contagion nerf, melee dagger type coming back to fall.. are there any plan to buff it ?
ex: we can chain stealth kill on group of unalerted enemies / 2-4 combo enemies stealth kill

- can we have more about stealth gameplay on warframe ?

- any plans on silenced sniper riffle ? ( just like baza, we need silenced weapon type series)

- any release date for the new operator hair type ?

- is there any chance that warframe can do collab with figma action figure company (like the overwatch series) ?
for now warframe only have one pose action figure, will be great if warframe have poseable action figure

6 hours ago, DarkDullahan said:

The delay is only 2-3 seconds, I run a banshee for sonar and it's perfectly fine. If anything they need to enable the lock for any swing of exalted blade past 2-3 in the same time span.👀 If however, you're asking to allow spamming of Soundquake, I have 0 sympathies personally.

except I am not but sure thing...
I tried hybrid and quake build so far, not just 4 spam, if sonar is the only viable option I might as well reroll cause it's not for me - all of the normally viable builds should be viable there too to some extend, not just a single style one, which was the reason why I posted to begin with (I even wrote that I am not after just using a single button, if you read my post at all) 
also the question was not aimed at you but at the devs and compared using skills to the spin to win that has no penalty to it at the moment, which you both chose to ignore
but by all means, go ahead with assumptions about someone you never played with, it is such a great friendly approach

Archived