The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necro's Design Stands Out (Too Much)

Blackchaosvortex

Don't, just don't blame this on DE it's mostly the Council's fault

Facepalm.

This was not picked by Council, Nova was. This is DE's choice . AND, every suggestion of new warframes was also DE's choice - they chose few options from at least 50 or more submitted...

Edited by SabreUr

Does anyone know the lore behind this Necro warframe?

Because I think it'd be insane if the Tenno wearing it actually had to be clinically dead and then resurrected by his technocytes in order to truly master death.

I like the design, makes it seem skeletal and unnerving. This is definitely one warframe that inspires fear.

Edited by Destro6677

Don't, just don't blame this on DE it's mostly the Council's fault

Yessssss, feed me your hatred. Mmmmmm sooo tasty.

But in all seriousness, DE picked 5 out of 100s of submissions that THEY liked and wanted to work on. We just voted on what they did first (Nova). Secondly Necro is getting 100% developed by them, unlike Nova, who had power and name votes as well. They're developing it because it's a rediculously popular concept. Have you gone down to Fan Art/Concepts lately? Every third Fanframe is Death/Dark/Necro/Ghost/Shadow/Dark-Matter/Dark-Energy.

I loved the design of Necro!

That officially restores my faith in mynki, after what was, in my own very selfish and ->personal<- opinion, a massive failure with Nova's whole design.

Necro is looking beyond awsome.

To those worried about elves and other "classic" rpg "classes" (people mentioning elves and all that silly whining and rambling) necro actually does have a space in warframe's content.

I'm assuming he'll be able to, in some level, in some way, manipulate the Technocyte present on enemies (most notoriously on infested) to manipulate their bodies once they're dead. Or he could inject corpses lying around with nano-machines of his that would have the same effect.

So they're not going wild here, I do believe it kinda makes sense for him to be here, even.

Sorry if that kills the fantasies of possibilities for cat-frames in the future.... but then again, who knows? ;D

I seriously hope they'll avoid the entire 'resurrects zombies' aspect and go more with say debuffs/heals/buffs. Imagine trinity with more offensive capacity. That said, definitely liking the style.

Edited by SergeSlade

Facepalm.

This was not picked by Council, Nova was. This is DE's choice . AND, every suggestion of new warframes was also DE's choice - they chose few options from at least 50 or more submitted...

All I'm saying is that Nova and this Necroframe nearly tied, so I feel like I can blame the council for thinking that undead fits this game's futuristic setting and that it's mostly their fault DE is gonna make one. I'm not saying it's going to be bad, I like the design and I'm sure DE will come up with something to make the concept less far fetched.

All I'm saying is that Nova and this Necroframe nearly tied, so I feel like I can blame the council for thinking that undead fits this game's futuristic setting and that it's mostly their fault DE is gonna make one. I'm not saying it's going to be bad, I like the design and I'm sure DE will come up with something to make the concept less far fetched.

No they didn't have to make it one of our options. THEY PICKED WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE. Yeesh. The only choice we had was in what got made first/had our input. If It had been nova tied with Hawk, Necro would still get made. Maybe not right now, but sooner or later. Because DE always thought it was a good idea.

at first the design and possibilities sound great... but the question is HOW is it going to be implemented... will this guy be able to like summon little zombie minions? do they explode or something? or is he simply about things like draining the life force and plaguing his enemies?