Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.8

After spending another day of spamming onslaught, I have noticed a couple more things. Based on solo regular onslaught, because I will be damned if I waste my time on trying to get to elite zone 8 solo with the current spawn rate.

1, enemy doesn't actively path towards you, except for infested, which makes certain tiles very difficult to complete without a hit on efficiency (Lua balcony and Venus outdoor for example). By my measurements (placing a marker and running to the opposite end of room, if the room is any bigger than 70m then encounters are slowed down noticeably, outdoor tiles like the hierarcon tile with not much obstruction being the exception due to mesa's peacemaker

edit: even infested sometimes wouldn't come towards me. Had a grineer hanger tile, and a parasitic eximus is 50m away with its back turn on me for 20 seconds, before I killed it

2, some enemies spawn in walls or behind locked doors, which isn't an issue at the moment since most player would be running nuke frames or long range melee. But with the proposed melee changes from dev workshop, it make present a challenge.

3, somewhat relate to the 1st point, but the enemies will aggro towards the conduit (the place you spawn in). I have seen numerous times where grineer and corpus will be running from me towards the conduit (invisible of course since the zone is still on going) and shooting it. And it is not uncommon to find a large pile of infested near that spot.

4, rarely the conduit will spawn me in a wall that I have to /unstuck from. Irrelevant on solo play of course, but still causes a loss of time in any other setting

Not sure if this is even the right place for these feedback, but since it appears Danielle replied to the thread earlier, I can only hope that this get noticed and address. 

or it could be that I am not nuking spinning enough and just need to git gud.

Yep, efficiency scaling definitely needs some fix. I mean cleaning zone 8 is really hard, even as a full public squad, while hitting rot C on every other game mod is actually easy even in solo. I mean, why should Elite Sanctuary Onslaught be different from every other game mod, since the rewards are basically the same ?

Alright we are able to farm radiant relics and Lato/Braton vandal part; but players shouldn't have to play only nuke build in order to get those rewards. And yet, I tried several nuking build and never achieved heaven zone 8.

21 hours ago, (PS4)anthonee said:

What happened to Motion Blur 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😞? Doesnt seem to work after this update. Other than that everything else works fine.

Hope it’s just a bug, very jarring after hundreds of hours using it. Everything looks bad now. Can someone from DE comment on this?

On 2018-05-11 at 2:40 AM, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I think the spawn is fine, but killing a bunch of enemies barely increases the efficiency meter by 2%...

Maybe they should increase the amount of efficiency we get per kill.

The spawns are very buggy especially on the larger maps which is not helped by how the Ai works (ie Alert status, agro and pathing issues).

I've played the mode enough to say that spawn rate affect the mode a lot, because no matter how much OP broken is your build, reaching zone 9 is a matter of luck.

I can reach zone 9 with a Loki with max duration invisibility, 1.96 speed and rivened Nami Skyla Prime being the highest damage dealer or with a Saryn with a meme strike rivened Scoliac.

There are 2 main culprits of slow spawn in this week rotation.

A- Corpus shipwreck tile (3rd zone), it's very difficult to close with efficiency at 100, possible but the enemies are very few and insanely scattered, not to mention that they have 0 aggro

B- Kuva fortress tile (8th zone), enemies don't spawn, don't have aggro, almost next to impossible.

Other minor culprits are

Infested tile, Corpus gas city tile and Mars tile, those 3 are hit or miss, you might be lucky with spawns or not, sometimes you can manage to regain the efficiency you lost in the previous zones, and sometimes you don't

The only one that seems to work as intended are Ceres tile and Orokin tile, the Corpus Lab tile is ok-ish but doesn't seem optimal

I hope the spawn fix arrives soon together with the motion blur fix.

One last thing...if console can't manage to bear too many spawns, reduce the dimension of the tiles.

But, as far as I noticed, the slow downs depends more on the effects than the amount of enemies.

It would be very very very sad and lame, but at least the mode would be playable.

On 2018-05-13 at 2:53 PM, (PS4)Meninwhit said:

Yep, efficiency scaling definitely needs some fix. I mean cleaning zone 8 is really hard, even as a full public squad, while hitting rot C on every other game mod is actually easy even in solo. I mean, why should Elite Sanctuary Onslaught be different from every other game mod, since the rewards are basically the same ?

Alright we are able to farm radiant relics and Lato/Braton vandal part; but players shouldn't have to play only nuke build in order to get those rewards. And yet, I tried several nuking build and never achieved heaven zone 8.

I relented and finally made a Nuke Trinity build (with a decent castanas riven) and yes, spent the whole weekend and Monday soloing up to Zone 8 in elite onslaught.  I believe this is the ONLY reliable way to reach Elite Zone 8 SOLO right now unless they tweak the efficiency and spawn rates especially for Zones 7 and 8.

Zone 7 is a problem for Nuke Trinity because of the Ancients - they don't take damage from it and buff others, so I usually switch back and forth between my Amprex and Nuke Castanas.  My efficiency on Zone 7 usually drops to around 40 to 50%.  Once I hit Zone 8 though, Nuke Trinity is able to maintain the 40 to 50% rate.  I hop about to pick up the 2 efficiency things and ammo while non-stop nuking all the time.

But I'm so sick of doing Nuke Trinity and my guess is that DE will nerf her and hopefully tweak the Elite efficiency so that it is soloeable without her.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)vinster:

I relented and finally made a Nuke Trinity build (with a decent castanas riven) and yes, spent the whole weekend and Monday soloing up to Zone 8 in elite onslaught.  I believe this is the ONLY reliable way to reach Elite Zone 8 SOLO right now unless they tweak the efficiency and spawn rates especially for Zones 7 and 8.

Zone 7 is a problem for Nuke Trinity because of the Ancients - they don't take damage from it and buff others, so I usually switch back and forth between my Amprex and Nuke Castanas.  My efficiency on Zone 7 usually drops to around 40 to 50%.  Once I hit Zone 8 though, Nuke Trinity is able to maintain the 40 to 50% rate.  I hop about to pick up the 2 efficiency things and ammo while non-stop nuking all the time.

But I'm so sick of doing Nuke Trinity and my guess is that DE will nerf her and hopefully tweak the Elite efficiency so that it is soloeable without her.

They don't need to nerf her, if they fix the mode... It's not like nuke Trinity has any place outside of the broken (elite) onslaught where she is required. It's a derp build people used to put together, because they ran out of actual things to do (believe me, I made one before onslaught, because I was bored), not because it's good or fun to play and before onslaught it also wasn't used at all outside of FORTEHLULZ (or how often did you see nuke Trin before that whole onslaught mess?). Just fix onslaught instead of nerfing frames/builds which came into the spotlight, because of how flawed onslaught is right now.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #2 - May 15th

• Fixed Depth of Field and Motion Blur taking a hiatus. They can now be enabled with the intended results.

Thank you Danielle for this, but can u tell us if the spawn and efficiency issue is being looked at?  Because the the vandal parts price are a joke at this point and people are raging about the game mode which is actually pretty cool if some issues are addressed.👨‍🔧🎮

27 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Thank you Danielle for this, but can u tell us if the spawn and efficiency issue is being looked at?  Because the the vandal parts price are a joke at this point and people are raging about the game mode which is actually pretty cool if some issues are addressed.👨‍🔧🎮

giphy-downsized.gif

Archived