Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 4.3.2 (10/05/2018)

[DE]Sean

Hi Tenno!

Today we are releasing update 4.3.2 of the mobile app! Some highlights include new alert filters and a more detailed slide menu. If your glyph is missing, it should appear when the game's mainline update goes out (next week?). If it is still missing after that, let me know!

This update also attempts to fix the Android crash affecting some users. If you are still experiencing crashes, please provide as much detail as you can.
Edit: A known workaround is to ensure "Don't keep activities" is turned OFF in the Android Developer options

4.3.2.2 Notes

Added:
-New alert toggles in the app settings: Endo, Kavat Genetic Code, Argon Crystal, Synthula, Void Traces, Weapon Skins
-Player information in the slide menu: Glyph, mastery rank, plat, credits

Fixed:
-Inventory>Mods not loading
-Void relics appearing in the Inventory page
-Mod descriptions
-(iOS) Broken iPad UI when launching in landscape mode
-(iOS) Launching the app pauses background music
-(Android) App getting stuck when background cancelling certain alert dialogs
-(Android) In app sound toggle no longer affects notification sounds. This is now completely controlled by the OS
-Other minor fixes

Changed:
-Bottom bar has been removed. The information presented in this bar is now shown in the menu
-Minor animation changes to the category tabs

Edited by [DE]Sean

23 hours ago, Tomppak said:

The app is very nice - but would it be possible to view your Riven mods (namely, their stats or at least what they give bonus/penalty to) in the app?

Aiming for next update (assuming all riven data can be exported to mobile nicely)

Has there been any reports of issues regarding notifications for extractors or foundry. I haven't been getting any of them for a few weeks now. (3 at least?) I remember thinking that this update might fix the issue, but doesn't seem to have addressed it. Don't know if its just me or others. Alert notifications are working.

I've cleared cache and app data. Still nothing. Phone is a Pixel 2 XL.

1 hour ago, ZellynKewnie said:

Has there been any reports of issues regarding notifications for extractors or foundry. I haven't been getting any of them for a few weeks now. (3 at least?) I remember thinking that this update might fix the issue, but doesn't seem to have addressed it. Don't know if its just me or others. Alert notifications are working.

I've cleared cache and app data. Still nothing. Phone is a Pixel 2 XL.

It's a server side bug. I broke it when I added the new alert filters :)

Should be fixed with this week's mainline update though

8 minutes ago, [DE]Sean said:

It's a server side bug. I broke it when I added the new alert filters 🙂

Should be fixed with this week's mainline update though

Ok, Great! Thanks for the reply! I had a feeling that I should have just waited for the mainline to drop before asking about it. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...