Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Developer Workshop: Saryn Revisited 2.0

[DE]Danielle

6 hours ago, Daprosy said:

The way Saryn's spores work currently is through spreading toxin procs that are applied with your weapon, and the confusing part is that if you 1 shot the enemy the toxin procs will not spread. Added confusion on top of this is a maximum number of spores can only be applied to a certain enemy, and this toxin value in the spore in not easily increased, hence enemies can get ''filled up'' with low damage spores.  

So with the newly proposed changes: ''In 2.0, we aim to take the guessing out of the “what does what with what to make X happen?” and ultimately make her more sensible and intuitive to play. ''

If you aim to take the guessing out can you please tell us how exactly the new spores will work? You did not once mention how spores will store damage or interact with toxin procs, and if damage is calculated in a similar way (toxin procs scaling with crits and headshots) the new saryn will be completely broken. Currently she can kill rooms of corrupted lv 100 enemies with a single shot from a lanka (with riven) modded for toxin. This is with toxin vs. armor (around 80% damage reduction), now you plan to change spores so they deal corrosive damage which will increase the toxin damage done vs armored enemies. And toxic lash in 2.0 will give guaranteed status, so now status is irrelevant when modding your weapon as any procs other than toxin will reduce your DPS if spores continue to store damage based off your toxin procs. I really do not understand this re work, Saryn could already nuke, but at least you had to set up your weapons and put a bit of thought into it. On top of all this ''Spores in its 2.0 form allows for more than 1 proc per second.''  Beam weapons can apply crazy amounts of status per second, what is the limit?

I cannot see Saryn's spores relationship with toxin procs to be the same with this re work, and this is where she gets her DPS. So how you can make a proposed re work thread and not even mention this is absurd. 

I like the changes to Molt especially getting rid of the spore spamming. I think her stagger with Miasma could be just slightly increased to help with its general use. 

The biggest issue with Saryn was her range, it was waaaay too big. You needed to reduce her range or at least give her some damage falloff with range.

Overall, not enough information at all to make any sort of informed decision on how Saryn will work. 

EDIT: Just watched the video, and it sounds like spores no longer carry toxin damage done via toxin procs. This has just ruined Saryn and my favorite frame as this is where she got her DPS and had such great SYNERGY with weapons and builds RIP Saryn unless you have the time to sit and wait for damage to scale up 😞

yep you have point man 100%. ruining our dps frame and be like oh you will have infinite duration and dmg stuck is to draw atention from spore nerf. i do think that spores shold take elemental from weapons, similar to zephyt tornado. so use cold and electricity would cc enemy and viral can kill them. new miasma viral and 2x dmg on enemy with spores would fit just fine. either way it will give more flexibility to her than t-shirts are gone spore  and my youth is gone mechanic of spore.

• Like 2

On 2018-05-11 at 4:00 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Spores

Spores now have Infinite Duration and Escalating Damage! What exactly does that mean? Essentially, Spore duration is determined by the enemies affected. As long as enemies are dying to Spores, they will spread.  As an added bonus, the longer your Spores deal damage, the more your damage output will grow. 

*Developer note: We really want to emphasize that this is experimental. With Spores we’re trying a couple new things that we’ve never done before, so we’ve entered new territory that is both exciting and a little scary: Infinite Duration and Infinite Escalating Damage. Both of these have had interesting and fun results under normal test play and conditions, but we are still testing and looking for edge situations that might require us to go back to the drawing board.

• Spores changed from Viral to Corrosive damage, which repurposes it as a great tool to strip armor from enemies. 
  • Increased Status Chance from 10% to 50%, also scaling with Power Strength.
  • When an enemy affected by Spores dies, they spread to surrounding enemies. This makes it much easier to keep Spores active.    
    • *Developer Note: We are particularly apprehensive about Spores behaving this way since we’ve paired it with an already experimental mechanic  - it is the most likely portion of the rework to be highly reconsidered before launch.   
  • Recasting Spores will detonate all active Spores and will deal 2x the damage on an infected enemy based on the number of active Spores and their current damage per tick.
  • A meter showing damage per tick and the number of affected enemies will be available in the UI to keep tabs on active Spores. 
  • Venom Dose Augment Change: Spores cast on allies temporarily grant them additional Corrosive (was Toxin) damage to all attacks.
  • Spores optimization! Under certain circumstances, Spores has been known to cause framerate issues in its current state. With the spreading nature of Spores in the rework, we’ve decreased the CPU burden which has made a noticeable change to the ability’s overall performance while active. There is still room for improvement but we’re fairly happy with the results so far!  

On a second note, something tells me this will make spores an underused ability from a "proper build" state, having spores being a toggle ability will remove the spore turret play style very well, but at the same time it kind of removes being able to cast spores on an enemy when ever you might need to without deactivating spores on other enemies and having a good status spreading ability, which is what I primarily use it for. Sure there is the boring saryn spore turret meta which kind of ruins saryn's other abilities, but it might ruin the effectiveness of spores. As for me I use spores for reducing enemy health at higher levels, and no, I don't use 900% range, I only use stretch and no strength altering mods. I can see this new spore ability making saryn even less player engaging as they just press 1, spores spread to enemies with the very high range achievable and she they disappear and pass on the spores to another victim. In normal game-modes this might be fine, but in onslaught and such might be a little too much, for a first ability considering Miasma is also an ability and should be used to do damage rather than spores, 25  energy to destroy a room with an ongoing ability or 100 energy to do a pretty high amount of damage to enemies with in a very low range, we all know spores will be better than miasma which leads on to the next change.

On 2018-05-11 at 4:00 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Miasma

We’ve taken what’s great about Miasma, and made it even better in the scope of Saryn’s 2.0 changes! 

• Changed Miasma’s damage type from Corrosive to Viral. 
    • *We've swapped Miasma and Spores damage types with one another since Spores in its 2.0 form allows for more than 1 proc per second.
  • Miasma has a 100% guaranteed Viral Status Effect on damage tick. 
  • Increased damage from 350 to 500. 
  • Increased duration from 3 to 5 seconds. 
  • Miasma inflicts double damage on targets affected by Spores. 
  • When recasting on the same enemy it will refresh the tick duration and maintain the Viral Status Effect, but will not stun enemies a second time.

There's nothing to talk about here really, but the fact that the range of Miasma is pretty low, compared to other abilities the range is not sufficient, 15 meters is pretty bad (especially compared to spores increasing range) , 20 meters is okay and well 25 meters is great. Even spores current spread range is higher than miasmas range, not by much but it is, and since miasma can deal double (well 4x due to viral proc) damage to infected spore enemies it just makes sense that we should be able to hit them all and not have very minimal amounts of enemies effected. Do not put this in the perspective of the spore turret play style where you have okay range, spore turret play style is boring and half the time miasma is not used, due to the low range anyways.

Other changes are fine, there is nothing bad about the other changes as they are not too drastic.

Edited by CaptainJLP
*other

Really interesting rework from the looks of it. I understand the logic behind changing her 1 to corrosive instead of viral (once pablo explained it from 14:50-15:53 the lightbulb in my head flickered on and it all made sense) but I'm still really nervous about it. My favorite thing about Saryn is her first abilities versatility between factions since viral simply halves health in general, but without that... well let's just say it will require some testing. Unfortunately the solution to this problem isn't as easy as just making venom dose change the damage type to corrosive (not just for her allies but for spore as well) because the way the scaling is going to work on her 1 now... the enemies would simply evaporate. That being said however, the scaling is so insanely amazing that viral may not be needed in the first place AND I just get the added benefit of stripping armor super fast (thus not needing CP as badly). That's the biggest grey area about the rework from what I'm seeing. 

Her 2 and 3 changes are PERFECT AND I'M SO HYPE! I had no idea I wanted those changes that badly till I heard/saw them, definitely looking forward to it. 

For her fourth ability: "When recasting on the same enemy it will refresh the tick duration and maintain the Viral Status Effect, but will not stun enemies a second time." .... What?! Why?!   I primarily use this ability for the stun as a quick crowd control when things get too hairy but nerfing that seems totally unnecessary! Especially if I have to spend 100 energy on an energy hungry frame just to use it!  I suppose the main argument is that at max efficiency it only costs 25 energy to cast and can be spammed, but honestly, at only 15 meters base range I can think of quite a few better CC abilities that incapacitate more enemies for longer so I don't know why someone would optimize a build for this when they could just bring a better frame for the job, and for this reason this nerf particularly erks me. 

Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic. Realllly hoping one of my favorite frames doesn't get totally nerf batted but from the looks of it at worst I'm just gonna have to change my play style. Guess time (and playtesting) will tell

By the time the spores ramp up and kill stuff you could very well just shoot all the enemies manually with any half decent gun assuming your teammates with stronger/faster acting frames don't kill them before you.

Real enemies don't stand around like they do in simulcarium; they move spread and shoot at you with aimbot reaction and accuracy, some like detron crewman will 1 shot you even at fairly low levels, so at the level where the "scaling damage" becomes relevant and by the time it would climb anywhere up too a useful level the enemy usually stompes your face or objective into the dirt unless you resort to other cheese tactics to stay alive that long.

Saryn is going to be like mag now; another warframe that gets outperformed by 3/4 of the roster with half as much effort or risk.

Helloooo,

this sounds like some really interesting changes.

I am excited to try this ! And to the People who complain about Saryn being changed. We should be grateful that they try something new with an "old" frame.

So far "on paper" those changes sound amazing to me !

Cheers !

6 hours ago, chaotea said:

These are relatively new frames, so no for a while most likely.

The thing is Saryn's abilities actually work as intended.  Titania's do not.  It'd make more sense to spend resources fixing a frame that is inherently not working correctly over making tweaks to one that works just fine.  There have been bugs and problems with Titania's kit since the day she was released, and then she was seemingly forgotten about... meanwhile another new frame comes out (Khora) that gets special treatment and is tweaked and reworked within a week of it's release, and an old frame that works just fine is being adjusted to work even better!  

It stinks for those of us that were really hyped for Titania prior to her release, and those of us that spent money purchasing her with platinum rather than earning her in-game, to see such a thing go to waste while all the attention is given to other frames that don't have any real issues.  Yes Khora needed a bit of adjustment when she came out, yes Saryn could probably do with a few alterations here and there, but for Titania her Spellbind has an abysmal range, takes far too long to cast and some enemies just outright ignore it, Tribute requires twice as much energy to get a single buff to maximum than Titania can hold in her energy pool and the buffs are so minor that they become pointless, enemies hit by Lantern fly into space with no control for the player when we were MEANT to be able to adjust their trajectory by shooting them, plus enemies just outright ignore the Lantern anyways, and Razorwing has numerous bugs when switching to and from it, getting knocked down while it's active, and it gets targetted and insta-killed like it's an archwing on Plains Of Eidolon, a bug that has persisted since December despite people constantly telling DE to fix it.

Why is time being spent making tweaks to Saryn when there's a frame in this kind of state that's been like this since her release day?

Edited by Konachibi

31 minutes ago, Konachibi said:

The thing is Saryn's abilities actually work as intended.  Titania's do not.  It'd make more sense to spend resources fixing a frame that is inherently not working correctly over making tweaks to one that works just fine.  There have been bugs and problems with Titania's kit since the day she was released, and then she was seemingly forgotten about... meanwhile another new frame comes out (Khora) that gets special treatment and is tweaked and reworked within a week of it's release, and an old frame that works just fine is being adjusted to work even better!  

It stinks for those of us that were really hyped for Titania prior to her release, and those of us that spent money purchasing her with platinum rather than earning her in-game, to see such a thing go to waste while all the attention is given to other frames that don't have any real issues.  Yes Khora needed a bit of adjustment when she came out, yes Saryn could probably do with a few alterations here and there, but for Titania her Spellbind has an abysmal range, takes far too long to cast and some enemies just outright ignore it, Tribute requires twice as much energy to get a single buff to maximum than Titania can hold in her energy pool and the buffs are so minor that they become pointless, enemies hit by Lantern fly into space with no control for the player when we were MEANT to be able to adjust their trajectory by shooting them, plus enemies just outright ignore the Lantern anyways, and Razorwing has numerous bugs when switching to and from it, getting knocked down while it's active, and it gets targetted and insta-killed like it's an archwing on Plains Of Eidolon, a bug that has persisted since December despite people constantly telling DE to fix it.

Why is time being spent making tweaks to Saryn when there's a frame in this kind of state that's been like this since her release day?

I would rather love some titania work done, from the weird twitchy metal plates on her buttwing to how her skills take till christmas to cast but also cost a ton of energy which shes frequently out of because you cant get regen in razorwing. 

Not to mention how her lanturn flies off back to its home planet with any sort of contact with anything and its charm range is way too small considering it frequently floats off letting all charmed enemies out of its snare. You may as well hust use your 1 instead. 

As the lad said, she feels like shes been forgotten about in favor of frames that are performing effectively/too effectively

• Like 2

On 2018-05-10 at 2:31 PM, SSI_Seraph said:

the spreading mechanic is really bad. Can't kill them, I guess you can't spread.

Edit: the wording was super confusing. Seems fine on the showcase.

you could just shoot the spores, that still spreads them 

3 hours ago, Konachibi said:

Titania's do not.  It'd make more sense to spend resources fixing a frame that is inherently not working correctly over making tweaks to one that works just fine. 

They updated her abilities a few months ago, so i think its working as intended.

meanwhile another new frame comes out (Khora) that gets special treatment and is tweaked and reworked within a week of it's release

Warframe lives and dies on new content. They cant not release new frames, or they run out of money.

and those of us that spent money purchasing her with platinum rather than earning her in-game

Im one of those people. In fact ive bought every frame with plat. Personally I like Titania fine how she is, way more than syran, whos overly complex and unwieldy.

but for Titania her Spellbind has an abysmal range, takes far too long to cast and some enemies just outright ignore it, Tribute requires twice as much energy to get a single buff to maximum than Titania can hold in her energy pool and the buffs are so minor that they become pointless,

Ive not had issues here, but i just modded it out.

3 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

enemies hit by Lantern fly into space with no control for the player when we were MEANT to be able to adjust their trajectory by shooting them

Yea, this is annoying i admit.

a bug that has persisted since December despite people constantly telling DE to fix it.

It might not be an easy fix however. No bug fixing is easy after all.

4 hours ago, Konachibi said:

Most likely its use based. Likely that despite any issues, titania is used alot / farmed for more. While syran if falling to the wayside.

5 hours ago, Konachibi said:

Because its one guy going back and reworking his rework. Its not like DE made a unanimous decision to work on Saryn over others frames. From the way Pablo was talking, it seems like he had the time to tune re-tune his past Saryn rework.

Edited by Cibyllae

Looking forward to the changes to spores, seems like it’s now an epidemic where the virus has a set epicentre and spreads outwards killing all in its way. 🤧😷🤒🤢

Very happy with molt changes! She really needs it working at high level to keep gunfire off her and this seems like an awsome way to do it!

toxic lash... well... it’s definitely an improvement and I guess we’ll have to see, I am happy that the augment is going to work for primary weapons though. 😎

And miasma... never really liked miasma but I’ll see if that changes after the rework. 😬

Edited by MelusinePoisonDragon

55 minutes ago, Cibyllae said:

Because its one guy going back and reworking his rework. Its not like DE made a unanimous decision to work on Saryn over others frames. From the way Pablo was talking, it seems like he had the time to tune re-tune his past Saryn rework.

Well yeah, but it's not one guy doing the programming for that re-tuning, which means at no point while any of the devs working on these tweaks did any of them turn and go, "Is this really the best way we could be spending our time right now when there are other frames that more desperately need our attention?"

It's the equivalent of having two cars in a garage, one in perfect condition that just needs polishing, and one that's a complete wreck, and having a group of people all work on polishing the good car instead of trying to fix the wreck.

@chaotea I wasn't saying not to release new frames, I just pointing out that when Titania came out, and ever since, her abilities have been unreliable, unbeneficial and just plain bad, and yet DE just moved on as if everything was perfectly fine, but when Khora came out suddenly it was a big deal that she wasn't in a good state and all time and effort was put in to making her good.  If Titania had been given that same treatment when she had come out I wouldn't be complaining about it, but she didn't.  I don't know why DE suddenly decided to show favouritism towards a new frame now when they've never done it before, but all it did was make it worse that Titania, who was super hyped up for months before release, is being completely ignored with no tweaks, reworks or just plain old fixes for her many problems. 

Warframe does live or die on new content, and when Titania came out the people playing as her petered out within a week because of how unreliable she was at everything she did.  Nowadays nobody plays as her because she was never fixed, when she has some amazing potential that's being left as a wreck while frames like Saryn who work perfectly fine have a team that's doing nothing more than giving her a bit of polish.

42 minutes ago, MelusinePoisonDragon said:

Looking forward to the changes to spores, seems like it’s now an epidemic where the virus has a set epicentre and spreads outwards killing all in its way. 🤧😷🤒🤢

It seems like that but when your spores stop because 

1. The last infected enemy dies outside of a range to spread them
  2. you use your 1 again which pops all your existing spores instead of spreading more
  3. you hit the interim between endless waves where there are literally no enemies to spread spores to

your spores are going to start all over from zero again........ and that is going to get old really fast. Imagine if Nidus just suddenly and inexplicably lost all his stacks, cause that is what New Saryn is poised to be. 

Maybe it will work out in the end but I'm honestly very skeptical at the moment. 

Edited by Oreades

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Oreades:

It seems like that but when your spores stop because 

1. The last infected enemy dies outside of a range to spread them
  2. you use your 1 again which pops all your existing spores instead of spreading more
  3. you hit the interim between endless waves where there are literally no enemies to spread spores to

your spores are going to start all over from zero again........ and that is going to get old really fast. Imagine if Nidus just suddenly and inexplicably lost all his stacks, cause that is what New Saryn is poised to be. 

You can't compare that with Nidus at all. Sure losing the Spore damage might suck but depending on your range, power strength and number of enemies, it ramps up insanely fast. And what good does it really do when it won't fall of completely? Lets say you retain 50% of the stack on your next cast, all it would do is just end up at an instant kill of everything on cast/first tick. And you know what comes after that? A nerf.

Letting the damage drop off is the right choice. You have 3 ticks per second per enemy, that will stack up very fast over and over again and with 50% base corrosive proc it melts armor light crazy which will leave anyenemy without armor quite fast, no matter what level they might be.

Don't try to compare that to Nidus because it is something entirely different.

37 minutes ago, Konachibi said:

It's the equivalent of having two cars in a garage, one in perfect condition that just needs polishing, and one that's a complete wreck, and having a group of people all work on polishing the good car instead of trying to fix the wreck.

Horrible metaphor. There are multiple cars in the garage, not everyone has worked or aided in the conception of every car. Some people may not have the required clearance to work on said cars. Some cars may be personal projects and so only certain people can be *allowed to* work on said cars. Some people may not have the sufficient knowledge to work on said cars. Not every car is the same, some people may specialize in trucks while others specialize in sports cars or muscle cars.

37 minutes ago, Konachibi said:

Well yeah, but it's not one guy doing the programming for that re-tuning, which means at no point while any of the devs working on these tweaks did any of them turn and go, "Is this really the best way we could be spending our time right now when there are other frames that more desperately need our attention?"

Even if it isn't just Pablo, its obvious that he is the lead for this rework. Which means the decision of "what to work on and what not to work on" rests, for his team that he leads, with him. Just because there are multiple people working on a project doesn't mean they have a vote on what to work on. Its often times one person who is leading, deciding what is to be worked on, and then delegating tasks to accomplish that end. Pablo may not have clearance to work on Titania, from his interview it even seemed like he was unsure about what was going on about Saryn in her totality. Do you really want someone unfamiliar with a warframe working on that warframe?

Edited by Cibyllae

1 minute ago, Kalec said:

You can't compare that with Nidus at all. Sure losing the Spore damage might suck but depending on your range, power strength and number of enemies, it ramps up insanely fast. And what good does it really do when it won't fall of completely? Lets say you retain 50% of the stack on your next cast, all it would do is just end up at an instant kill of everything on cast/first tick. And you know what comes after that? A nerf.

Letting the damage drop off is the right choice. You have 3 ticks per second per enemy, that will stack up very fast over and over again and with 50% base corrosive proc it melts armor light crazy which will leave anyenemy without armor quite fast, no matter what level they might be.

How is it different tho? Nidus builds up stacks and his attacks get stronger. Your spores build up stacks and their damage gets stronger. 

The only time Nidus loses stacks is when he dies or leverages them for one of his abilities. Where as New Saryn loses stacks in a number of ways that are very possibly completely out of your control. You can't even leapfrog your spores because recasting doesn't spawn new spores it detonates all your existing spores and resets your stacks to zero. 

It just sounds like a mechanic that will ultimately just end up be irritating. 

1 hour ago, Kalec said:

You missed the part on the page 36 where Spore range was either halved or nerfed to require LoS.

On 2018-05-12 at 6:51 PM, Souldend78 said:

Watch the Corrupted Corpus enemies that where not yet in LoS, already infected as she walks the hallway.
Edit: Might not be clear to some, move to 20:21, the 2 Corrupted Corpus enemies up the steps as she turns around.

What happened was she killed the enemy the spores were on. When an enemy dies with spores, the spore range is halved. This is still constant with how we believe spores are working now. This video does not provide sufficient evidence for a change in the range of Saryn's spore ability.

Edited by Cibyllae

Please learn more about current Saryn mechanics.

Also, look what was on page 36 that you missed (a post with actual legwork):

On 2018-05-13 at 1:41 PM, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

That's because she recasted spores and started a new stack, but when she walked into the room, none of the enemies had spores on them. That section is a bad example to use.

Either way, I'm questioning the Line of Sight question because of this

She spreads the spores to one enemy standing close to the window. If there was no Line of Sight, her 145% range build would've spread to anyone within 23.2m of that enemy.
I had a friend go into a mission and do a range comparison. Thank you @--END--Rikutatis for the screenshots and tests

a.jpg?width=590&height=449b.jpg?width=536&height=448

Going to where the enemies were, it seems that the rest of the enemies were only 13m away while the one guy that got infected was 10m. The entrance to this room was around 18m m. Her 145% range build should've spread spores 23.2m, so if there was no Line of Sight, then every enemy would've been infected by the first enemy, unless there was a range nerf.

So through the primetime, we can assume either a range was severely reduced or Line of Sight was removed, I'm going with the former.

EDIT: Going over some theories, I have 2 theories. A, range was cut in half. This would be a severe change that should've been mentioned here in the Workshop notes, and leaving it out raises suspicions even though I trust DE. Second theory is that range is only half of that for everything not Line-of-Sight. Either way, it doesn't appear that spores is completely changed to Line-of-Sight requirements, but range is definitely changed without mention.

Edited by WhimsicalPacifist
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, WhimsicalPacifist said:

Please learn more about current Saryn mechanics.

Also, look what was on page 36 that you missed (a post with actual legwork):

Bud I have 52 mil xp on Saryn, I know how she works I'm aware of her interactions which are well known. When an enemy has spores on them and dies, the spore spread range is halved. 1.45 x 16 = 23.2/(2) = 11.6m. Why don't you settle down here, her ranges are still working as they did. No line of sight changes, no range changes, atleast no los&range changes that the video can prove.

EDIT: And if there is confusion

10 < 11.6 < 13

Edited by Cibyllae
  • Like 1

Being still relatively new to the game. Only understanding so much about it. I feel in my own opinion. That this saryn rework will only hurt her similar to ember and her world on fire rework. I based this opinion on what I have experienced throughout game and chatting with other players. And what I see is further pushing me away from the game. I'm noticing DE trying to force players such as myself who enjoy using simple things such as saryn and her molt/spore combo or ember and her world on fire before it was nerfed (still disliking that change). That being said, I feel that some of these changes are good such as saryn's increased armor or miasma change from corrosive to viral. I don't mind those changes. What worries me is not being able to cast Spores on Molt and that spore will not longer be viral but instead be corrosive.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Lord Touch Mi said:

Being still relatively new to the game. Only understanding so much about it. I feel in my own opinion. That this saryn rework will only hurt her similar to ember and her world on fire rework. I based this opinion on what I have experienced throughout game and chatting with other players. And what I see is further pushing me away from the game. I'm noticing DE trying to force players such as myself who enjoy using simple things such as saryn and her molt/spore combo or ember and her world on fire before it was nerfed (still disliking that change). That being said, I feel that some of these changes are good such as saryn's increased armor or miasma change from corrosive to viral. I don't mind those changes. What worries me is not being able to cast Spores on Molt and that spore will not longer be viral but instead be corrosive.

currosive does way more damage then viral... so everything they told you was wrong plus they r adding ramping damage, so u can acculy kill stuff

dont listan to the other people comnplaining, they are feeding you missinformation 

Edited by (PS4)Spider_Enigma