Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #207: Tonight at 6:30pm ET!

[DE]Megan

83b7cd0400c8bbbc241f0f5b35281cb7.jpg

We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you a WARFRAME POWER HALF HOUR! Cat Overlord Pablo and Space Mom Rebecca will be giving you 30 minutes of Saryn Revisited gameplay, starting at 6:30pm ET!

Don’t move those butts! Rebecca and Megan will be in the hot seats for their normal Prime Time hour, where they’ll be bringing you Razorback runs with a side of Relic cracking.

ALSO, we’ve got amazing new Fan Art to show off and a Display Twitch Drop for a new featured Fan Art tonight!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! 

See you here tonight, May 10th at 6:30 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

2 minutes ago, cagamer said:

Pls dont nerf her , i was having fun with her. if u are making changes make here dmg scale with hp or something. Like  enemies with spore decrease their hp by a %

check the "revisited" page. i was really worried, but it doesnt seem too bad. miiight even make her better.

For the love of the void, don't nerf saryn. Playing this game as long as I have I've learned to dread the words "rework" or "revisited" cause it's a stand in for "nerf" unless you're mag or oberon who are objectively better for their reworks.

Edit: Alright those changes are not bad, I was worried for a moment.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb cagamer:

Pls dont nerf her , i was having fun with her. if u are making changes make here dmg scale with hp or something. Like  enemies with spore decrease their hp by a %

Did you even read the post? If anything its a major buff.

Another rework on Saryn ?! Ok I gonna admit, from what i read from the notes these changes look good. Kinda like the ideea of a more active/offencive set instead of camping in one place and spreading the toxicity. 

Maybe i can finally have a reason forma her.

Not too sure about how I feel about the Saryn rework.

I honestly want to see frames that are outdated (Nyx, Vauban) or frames that need a rework (Titania, Wukong) get the attention they deserve for buffs/a rework.

Still, this is my first Prime Time I get to see ever since January so looking forward to it!

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Check your time zones here.

Hey Megan, any chance these today-to-today posts could include a relative time rather than, or on top of, absolute time?

In other words: X will be starting then this post is 8 hours old.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Saryn Revisited gameplay

As I'm about to say there: I'm looking forward to it.

36 minutes ago, True_Naeblis said:

@ [DE] Megan

Isso conta como arte dos fãs? Ele definitivamente fez um bom trabalho nisso, todo o Captura.

Yes the video was very good, it is a pity that the video does not match the new reality of the ember, in the video it appears really powerful its fire burns like the sun, but in reality how it was ruined with that "rework" to To be more realistic, she should have stayed out of this video.

Archived