Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frame You Want Reworked The Most

cookieknife

I'd like a Trin update. She's pretty much outclassed as a healer at this point. It's fine if one frame does something better than another frame, but Trin is the healer. That's her whole thing, so logically she should be the best at it.

Based on the hahas, people think I'm kidding. Not this time. Trinity needs work. Her kit was designed when she was the only frame with any healing capabilities. Since then, we've received other frames who heal better, in ways that promote better gameplay and mission flow. Trinity has been left in the dust by these frames, and I consider that a problem.

When the healer frame isn't the best healer, it becomes an issue that should be addressed. Either make her a better, more engaging healer, or change her focus.

Edited by Archeyef
Not kidding

Wukong, because he's basically useless.

Edit: If I'm honest, I'm genuinely pretty tilted that Saryn is getting another revisit despite being perfectly usable. Hell, after Onslaughts release I'd assume her usage percentage actually went up.

What even was the deciding factor for this rework? Money? Anyone interested in Saryn is already going to have her, DE won't make much off this revisit. So it must be that someone at DE likes her? Saryn is their little pet project, so that's why she's getting looked at. Same reason Octavia got a Deluxe in less than a year. Favouritism like this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Which really says a lot, coming from me.

Edited by DeMonkey

13 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

This + Titania because she's also basically useless. Her 1, 2, and 3 are completely "meh", her Dex Pixia are good, but my guns can do that same job on another Warframe of my choice. Also Archwing :vomit: .

Edited by --Q--Voltage

Titania.  Most of her abilities need a good once over
Nyx  Psychic Bolts needs a buff and her passive needs to stop working on Mind Control!!!!
Inaros  His passive "health steal while bleeding out" from what I've experienced can be a pain.

Titania, I think, because I  like her theme and her look...but don't love her current gameplay enough to  be invested in it.  So a rework has little chance of ruining her for me, and a decent  chance of producing a frame I want to play a lot. Low risk - - maybe high reward.

Nezha is next, but a  distant second.  He's already my most played frame, and while there are several things I'd like to see changed, it's easy to imagine loving him a bit less after a rework if it's not just right.  

Edited by Wyrding
Coherence +.003%

17 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

This + Titania because shes also basically useless. Her 1-3 are complete "meh" and her Dex Pixia are good, but my guns can do that same job on another Warframe of my choice. Also Archwing :vomit: .

Who's Titania? Never seen her before.

:clem:

Wukong first though.

24 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Edit: If I'm honest, I'm genuinely pretty tilted that Saryn is getting another revisit despite being perfectly usable. Hell, after Onslaughts release I'd assume her usage percentage actually went up.

What even was the deciding factor for this rework? Money? Anyone interested in Saryn is already going to have her, DE won't make much off this revisit. So it must be that someone at DE likes her? Saryn is their little pet project, so that's why she's getting looked at. Same reason Octavia got a Deluxe in less than a year. Favouritism like this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Which really says a lot, coming from me.

Oh don't worry he'll get it someday. When your like 90 and are on life support, it will be what finally does you in.

Also archwing as a mode.

Mag? 

I kid I kid...

Definitely Wukong. He looks interesting enough, but there's nothing about his kit that says "YOU WANT TO BUILD ME".

27 minutes ago, Doomsknight said:

Oberon.

Oberon's arguably in a very good place right now. He's surprisingly tanky and fills the support role quite well. Perhaps he could do with a couple of minor tweaks, but he does not need a rework.

1 minute ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Wukong for sure, 'cause Titania's pretty good outside her 2 being more fiddly than what's really worthwhile.

Idk about her being good, she’s in a really niche spot that’s just having her be carried heavily

her third and the guns on her ult seem to be the only use I can find , all her animations are ungodly slow and her melee has no stats, and her butterflies have nothing scalable we can mod for and there’s no interaction with them 😕 

id love for her first to be the razor butterflies lifting them up and cutting at them (same thing but also damage) and just shorter animations, she just needs a lot more to make up for how squishy they made her

Just now, VermilionBird said:

Wukong, he needs some love + a cool deluxe skin. After him Nezha.

I use nyx, she comparing to Wukong, Nyx is beyond amazing.

The only thing our boy Nezha needs is the skin depicted below (tennogen, deluxe, proto) and to use vocaloid sounds on ability casts.
image.png

1 minute ago, MirageKnight said:

Oberon's arguably in a very good place right now. He's surprisingly tanky and fills the support role quite well. Perhaps he could do with a couple of minor tweaks, but he does not need a rework.

Very good as a start but if he buffed himself more for each ally he buffs that could easily finish him up, for me atleast 

I personally love Titania. They can rework her, just keep that 4. I will admit her 1 is fairly useless and 2/3 could do with faster animations. 

If I'm honest, I'd like to see Ember get looked at again. And Wukong could use some changes (if not a full rework)