Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime's "toggle prime parts" does not removes her shoulder magnets

Artekkor

I recently bought Mag Graxx skin, since Graxx Skins series is the only way i can play warframes anymore. Not a fan of weird mythology-inspired art style of recent warframes (or rather - i'm way too much of a fan of military style that Graxx series share).

However i run into a bad fashion issues. 2 of them.

1st problem - Mag Prime's shoulder-magnets are not removable. "Toggle prime parts" removes magnets around her tighs, but not the shouldr ones. Why?

2nd problem - since magnets are not removable im trying to replace them with something else that might look better and more in-style. But i cant.
All shoulder armor is misplaced on Mag Graxx (at least when used on Prime variant).
Instead of being perfectly in the middle of her shoulder pads - everything is slightly moved closer to the back and down.
This, particularly, causes some armor pieces to clip through her hands in a very uncomfortable way.

So... Yeah. Can someone at DE please fix at least 1 of these issues? That would be lovely because otherwise i cant run a mission without attempt another fashion-fix that does not works out right afterwards.