Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We're all on our own

(XBOX)oOJeshuanOo

SPOILERS LEAVE IF NO WANT

So, the Lotus lied to us, about 3 times now, and they weren't just little lies, they were huge lies that have resulted in many negative effects, including my operator's depression. Now that the Apostasy Prologue has come out, she left us for a blue skinned freak. Ordis would make a great parent cause he's trying to cheer us up. So, will we ever see Lotus as our leader? Will it just be you and Ordis for the rest of your days? Will "worship" for the Lotus like Dex weapons and Syandana be gone? Personally I don't want to listen to the Lotus anymore.Image result for warframe Lotus meme

4 hours ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Ordis would make a great parent cause he's trying to cheer us up.

I don't know man, the lobotomized psychopath aspect of Ordis is just as unsettling as having a cult-like attachment to space mom is.

I could take my orders from Teshin, though. He's got an air of honor to him that kind of makes you want to do better, like a stern & proper, but caring father.

Edited by Nyx219

1 hour ago, Nyx219 said:

I don't know man, the lobotomized psychopath aspect of Ordis is just as unsettling as having a cult-like attachment to space mom is.

I could take my orders from Teshin, though. He's got an air of honor to him that kind of makes you want to do better, like a stern & proper, but caring father.

This is my take on the matter as well. Teshin is the only non-freaky and non-suspicious guy who have demonstrated that he cares for us and actually have been there for us when we were the most vulnerable (Natah/War Within). He's the true parent we've never had like Piccolo was to Gohan.

Some people think aligning with Teshin is not a good idea since... "He's weaker than Lotus" (Gamers these days. They even want the storyline to be meta). But for God's sake, Lotus can't (or won't) even maintain comm channel with us when we need her the most. How's that powerful? Where was Lotus when our transference failed? Where was Lotus when the Grustag Three and the Stalker closed in on our Warframes? Where was Lot... No, Tenno, we are alone.

Edited by Gharsan

Worship? Maybe you used to worship the Lotus, but I didn't. Plus, Vor and Teshin have already warned about about the Great Deceiver known as the Lotus.

Also, maybe you want Ordis to be your parent, but we've existed for hundreds of years if not over a thousand. We're adults in the bodies of teenagers. It's about time we start acting like adults and stop looking to others to be our parents. Plus, we had parents. They're dead. Time for us to grow up. Any Tenno following "space mom" is a Tenno that chooses to be a child.

It is time for the Lotus to die. You see, the Tenno were once unconquerable warrior-gods during the Orokin era, striking fear into the hearts of their enemies. No longer. They have been seduced by the Sentient Natah, led on a complacent path like sheep to the slaughter. They are lotus-eaters, dulled by the Sentient flower.

It is time for the Tenno to break free of the siren's call, to reject Natah's seduction. For the Sentient is a false prophet, an impostor who seeks to control the Tenno, and through them, the power of the Void. Only those who have broken free from the Sentient's grasp know the true power of the Void. Just like the great Grineer prophet Vor, they were called to the Void, and in it, they were reborn, finding true salvation in the Void.

Reject the Sentient Natah. Only through the Void can you achieve a power greater than any Tenno.

12 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

but we've existed for hundreds of years if not over a thousand.

To be fair, we were asleep most of the time, even in our "second dream" form.

It is time for the Lotus to die.

Oookay... A little scared..

Just like the great Grineer prophet Vor, they were called to the Void, and in it, they were reborn, finding true salvation in the Void. 

Okay. Definitely scared.

On 2018-05-11 at 4:34 PM, Nyx219 said:

I just had an Idea! What if we could choose the Syndicate leaders as our mission advisers? That way it would fit everyone's play style! (New Loka, Red Veil...)

On 2018-05-11 at 7:55 PM, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Worship? Maybe you used to worship the Lotus, but I didn't. Plus, Vor and Teshin have already warned about about the Great Deceiver known as the Lotus.

Also, maybe you want Ordis to be your parent, but we've existed for hundreds of years if not over a thousand. We're adults in the bodies of teenagers. It's about time we start acting like adults and stop looking to others to be our parents. Plus, we had parents. They're dead. Time for us to grow up. Any Tenno following "space mom" is a Tenno that chooses to be a child.

It is time for the Lotus to die. You see, the Tenno were once unconquerable warrior-gods during the Orokin era, striking fear into the hearts of their enemies. No longer. They have been seduced by the Sentient Natah, led on a complacent path like sheep to the slaughter. They are lotus-eaters, dulled by the Sentient flower.

It is time for the Tenno to break free of the siren's call, to reject Natah's seduction. For the Sentient is a false prophet, an impostor who seeks to control the Tenno, and through them, the power of the Void. Only those who have broken free from the Sentient's grasp know the true power of the Void. Just like the great Grineer prophet Vor, they were called to the Void, and in it, they were reborn, finding true salvation in the Void.

Reject the Sentient Natah. Only through the Void can you achieve a power greater than any Tenno.

DE doesn't want the tenno to grow up. In Apostasy we look like a helpless child in NEED of a parent.

On 2018-05-11 at 11:33 PM, Serafinia said:

I am neutral with Lotus but I would like to play by myself and follow no others. I just like the way what I think is the best for me and follow that and Lotus often annoying with her never ending repetitiveness.

Kinda like War within on the Kuva Fortress?