Thanks for Watching Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Thanks for the prime access. 😄

Lucky Tenno! Enjoy it! 😄

Really happy about this Devstream overall, lots of assets to see! Too bad lots has to be kept under wraps, but oh well, hopefully it's just a matter of mere days now until we get some juicy content 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca Is should be directed at Scott but I'm not sure is the one here is him or not. Anyway, I hope for the Khora new rework, she can have some more duration for her Strangledome. For now it is a bit difficult to balance between  3 stats, namely Range, Duration and Strength. Strangledome is her main cc power, so at least a longer duration for higher level missions will be good.

The Nidus deluxe skin.... no more an Infested frame? That design is complete off the theme.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

snip

Don't think it was mentioned in devstream but is Scott reversing the long hold/press key bindings for khora's third ability, they're currently the reverse of other frames like vauban (minelayer, aka second ability) and ivara (quiver, aka first ability).  If the keys aren't being 'fixed' can you put a request in so that it is looked at so we can have some consistency between khora and the other frames that use this mechanic on their abilities... It really hurts those of us who have reversed our keybindings in settings because it makes long press the way to trigger the ability on a target (really annoying on a moving target), unlike ivara/vauban where this reversal in the settings makes it so the quick press triggers the ability instead of the default long press. 

Also as said above, I'd really like to see some utility to venari's protect, can it be made to 'protect' a target like a cryopod or another player/ally.... some improvements to general AI would be nice too but hopefully that will come with companions 2.0. 

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

-

The change make me think DE doesn't understand why player (from my PoV) did it.

1. Slide attack into a wall.
    1. The reason why player does this, is due to the infinite damage scaling by the enemy, leading to instant death in less then a second. Hence why mod like health or shield is less favor.
    2. This is mainly when players want the 360 degree of attack while remaining in the same spot.
  2. Slide attack over stances move.
    1. Why player prefers slide attack due to no restrict of melee locking player to a halt when using melee or slow them alot. This is likely the reason why players use Orthos prime is mostly used. (ie, dagger = slow down. Axe = come to a halt.) The weapon default reach make it over shadow the rest (before the new one come in).
    2. 360 degree of attack.
    3. Maiming strike that gives base +x% critical attack on slide.
  3. Melee over primary & secondary.
    1. Combo multiplier make melee easier to kill an infinite armor and health scaling enemy.
    2. No need to reload. (melee....)
    3. Primary and secondary' ammo economy can't outlast melee' economy. (finite vs infinite).

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Nope, Devstream #112 is going to be on June 1st, not today. 

In light of recent events Prime time is delayed to next week this may also affect dev streams 

Edit: miss read i need breakfast ignore me have a moa 

Image result for sneaking moa warframe

Archived