Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #111 Overview

[DE]Taylor

3 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

So what about the Nidus skin is supposed to feel Infested?

It's a deluxe skin... And a damn good one at that too 

3 hours ago, kyori said:

So it seems the Nidus Deluxe 'stack' mode will have armor magically appear as opposed to how parts of him opening up logically as of the present skin?

Nothing is wrong with that all. You know since magic = void powers either way in the warframe universe 

1 hour ago, kyori said:

So it seems the Nidus Deluxe 'stack' mode will have armor magically appear as opposed to how parts of him opening up logically as of the present skin?

They're moving from a biological growth to living metal. Also, "logically"? Parts of your body splaying open in a display of strength is how bosses lose fights. Exposing weak points, easy grab holds, and bigger targets. That is not "logical". Little of Warframe's logic is "Logical".

I am in love with Nidus' Deluxe. The one thing that prevented him from feeling super-tanky was that he was always a bit thin, but now he's fairly muscular and large, and only grows larger as you play. 

Plus, he's also symmetrical, which makes him easier to customize. 

Can't say I much care for the energy arms folded on his chest, but otherwise the Nidus Deluxe seems interesting. Does this mean that Nezha Deluxe is done or has it been shelved for now? Seems to be, odd to jump from it to Nidus, but I guess its good to get something out. The 2 handed Katana looks similar to the Nekros Deluxe, is this intended? Hopefully, the UI improvements will not be performance hits like the Earth Remaster - pretty but challenging many systems for weeks.

Just now, Urlan said:

Can't say I much care for the energy arms folded on his chest, but otherwise the Nidus Deluxe seems interesting. Does this mean that Nezha Deluxe is done or has it been shelved for now? Seems to be, odd to jump from it to Nidus, but I guess its good to get something out. The 2 handed Katana looks similar to the Nekros Deluxe, is this intended? Hopefully, the UI improvements will not be performance hits like the Earth Remaster - pretty but challenging many systems for weeks.

From the devstream: Nezha progress has been slowed due to the amount of big project progress going on, the creator of this skin just was so excited they put work into the nidus skin right away. Also the 2 handed blade is going to be paired with the next warframe (surprising to me that they already have one hiding away)

42 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

From the devstream: Nezha progress has been slowed due to the amount of big project progress going on, the creator of this skin just was so excited they put work into the nidus skin right away. Also the 2 handed blade is going to be paired with the next warframe (surprising to me that they already have one hiding away)

Well it has been a while since Khora was originally supposed to ship! Still, I understand, I wonder what the next warframe's theme is to have those same ghostly rubber tassels that the Nekros deluxe has. Shame, Nezha Deluxe got shelved for now, I was sorta looking forward to if it would match the concept.

· Range: First and foremost, we will be removing the ability to melee attack through walls. Range Melee Mods will be reduced overall and will possibly become more specialized, while the base range of melee weapons will be increased.

FINALLY! I'm getting sick and tired of bumping into games with players camping in one area especially in Void Fissure Survivals

6 hours ago, Bryntwulf said:

I am in love with Nidus' Deluxe. The one thing that prevented him from feeling super-tanky was that he was always a bit thin, but now he's fairly muscular and large, and only grows larger as you play. 

Plus, he's also symmetrical, which makes him easier to customize. 

Asymmetry is much cooler on frames though

5 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Why would it be surprising? They always, ALWAYS have content hidden away. You learn this pretty quickly from their release schedule

Please leave melees the ability to hit through walls. It allows players the ability to break containers easily. And I honestly have doubts that it will work as intended if released. I.E. not hitting an enemy you have line of sight with because its next to a wall. The actual adjustment to range seems fine. 

Archived