Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shut down Warframe.market

(PSN)Ozzfest-King

OP is just a cry baby because he's trying to rip people off. Those prices on WM are set by players ,and it's idiots like you that think any random piece of trash is worth 1000 p that's ruining trade . So I'm saying trade I'd better off without you and your scamming friends . 

Gamers are hypocrites! " Game companies are greedy!" " Games are expensive" "Game companies games are pay to win " , and on and on ,but when gamers set prices ,they're far and above the worst priced content from even EA .

On 2018-05-11 at 9:40 PM, (PS4)AJay-_22 said:

I would like to report this site know as Warframe Market. It shows price that are way lower then the should be and even states that it's not supported by you guys at DE yet players on PC, Xbox one and PS4 seem to use it and then tie in these price in game and us that know the prices you guy have set for the items get either ripped off or get no sales at all cause of this site https://warframe.market/
In all honesty it makes me and many others not even want to bother with trade chat. I think that you guys should put out a site that is supported by you and set prices cause if not this site will continue to ruin Trade Chat and I'll just use my platinum that I do get for In-game stuff and will not use it to buy Prime Warframes, weaponry or mods that others farm or earn from sorties (revins) or any other things that can be offered

Since when did DE set prices for items? The reason you might see on the market for prices cheaper than trade chat is that buyers can see the prices there for as long as the sellers put it up. This leads to a lot of competition because unlike trade chat, warframe market doesn't have prices just flash before your eyes and disappear. Users will try to best each other for a better price for a better chance to sell. This causes people to sell low, resulting in some decline in prices. Events can also take a toll on prices and other things can also affect said price as well. 

50 minutes ago, Jincent_Jin said:

Since when did DE set prices for items? The reason you might see on the market for prices cheaper than trade chat is that buyers can see the prices there for as long as the sellers put it up. This leads to a lot of competition because unlike trade chat, warframe market doesn't have prices just flash before your eyes and disappear. Users will try to best each other for a better price for a better chance to sell. This causes people to sell low, resulting in some decline in prices. Events can also take a toll on prices and other things can also affect said price as well. 

Let it die.

• 2 weeks later...