Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Amprex drops my framerate.

RedPandaPaws

While using my amprex all i have to do is left click and my framerate drops to like 2 frames per second. Ive tried putting all the graphical settings to minimum including particle system quality (and i restarted the game) but none of that had any effect. What do I do? I put 5 forma into it! Help! 😞

Edited by RedPandaPaws

Hi RedPandaPaws, 

Unfortunately we are having a difficult time reproducing this issue. Is there any chance you could try a few things to give us a better idea of the culprit?

• First, you'll want to verify and optimize your Download Cache in the Warframe launcher. That way we can rule out missing or corrupt files as being a problem. This can be done by clicking on the little cogwheel that is located at the top right corner of the launcher.

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

•  If that doesn't help, what happens if you remove all of your mods from the Amprex? Do you still experience this framerate problem? Is there any chance it is being caused by a specific mod?
Edited by [DE]Dmitri

Have you try to do tavenui on kuva fortress?? its an endless kuva farm, you should try that amprex there while having 3 or 4 ppl in your squad, and a vauban's bastile.

i've tried that and my PC doesnt survive 

• (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻