Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Add Logins to Profile screen

GreyDeath789

Suggestion: Adding a Login menu could provide the number of days logged in as a simple number but other information could be included...such as the last date logged in or even a list of every day the account as logged in over its life.

Must haves:

• Number of days logged in
  • Last date logged in

Nice to haves:

• Option to pull up every day the account logged in over the life of the account

I say that the "must haves" would be nice to have but not really required and that the "nice to haves" are a bit much in terms of storage vs how relevant that information is. You have to keep in mind how many players of the millions in the game that would have a login list would actually care about that list. I'm not saying none would. I personally would but besides bragging rights, it wouldn't be the most important information to have.

There could be a simple sollution to this.

An automatic login screenshot option that you opt into. If all the data gets stored on your hard drive, it costs DE nothing and those that care get their list.

On 2018-05-13 at 4:07 AM, Rage_Inducer said:

I say that the "must haves" would be nice to have but not really required and that the "nice to haves" are a bit much in terms of storage vs how relevant that information is.

If DE implements the suggestion..."must haves" would be the minimum information to make the feature useful...thus "must have"...

As for storage concerns...it shouldn't be a concern...depending on how it is implemented. Your suggestion of storing the data locally is an option...which might be a fair balance.