Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection to host lost.

(PSN)CaptainDadMan

Just completed a Plague Star run and after all 4 hemocytes were killed and I entered the extraction at Cetus I was greeted with “connection with host has been lost” and it booted me to the multiplayer menu.

Im thinking, no big deal it’ll just kick me to Cetus. Well it kicked me to Cetus and also wiped all my progress. Really really disappointed.

On 2018-05-12 at 6:57 PM, (PS4)CaptainDadMan said:

Just completed a Plague Star run and after all 4 hemocytes were killed and I entered the extraction at Cetus I was greeted with “connection with host has been lost” and it booted me to the multiplayer menu.

Im thinking, no big deal it’ll just kick me to Cetus. Well it kicked me to Cetus and also wiped all my progress. Really really disappointed.

11 zone then migrate host and loot lost, it's an old problem and keep me stop playing the game for a while every time it happens 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been having this since last Friday - a whole week where nearly every multiplayer mission has kicked me. Some of we run through quickly we can avoid but it’s a lottery. 

This ruins Sanctuary as you can’t rejoin, ruins Eidolon as the same, stops me running plain Bounties as it kicks as well.

Basically I’ve only be able to run limited amount due to the problem and not wanting to annoy other players. 

Very annoying as I’ve lost days of my Resource/Affinity/Credit and Resource Drop chance boosters which I used platinum to buy.

support ticket had been open for days now and no advice, just a single message asking ‘is this still happening’

Given I can play D2 (although I don’t want to) or Monster Hunter World for hours without any issues it is not my network.

also if it was, why kick to Orbiter - connection is still there. 

Only thing I’ve not tried is uninstalling and re-installing, nothing else works.

So I’ve lost not only play time but booster time, platinum down the drain and so far not a single piece of advice

Edited by (XB1)AlexFi1978

I've been having similar problems but for me it's disconnected from network errors, started about 4 days ago.  Before that not one problem, now almost every mission I get kicked.  Lost tons of focus, resources etc. Put ticket in and got same reply as you.  Everything else works great, no problem with any other game.  These problems have been going on for ages and never been fixed. It's about time DE done something about it.