Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augur Set: How's it actually work?

dkt0404

I tested it out in the sim and it doesn't seem to give me any shields at all.

Setup some enemies and stood there while they nuked down my shields. Hit an ability to CC them and my shields didn't change at all.

Should have given me back 14.4 shields on the first ability and 28 on the nuke followup.

Got zero till normal regen kicked in.

Am i misunderstanding how these work? Can someone explain?

it depends on your energy usage. if you have like 100% energy usage to shield. lets say, 20 energy for Saryn's spores ability. so you get 20 shield per cast. you need to remove any efficiency mods to gain more shield. because, efficiency reduce energy cost which you'll get lesser shield in return.

Titania. Not in razorwing.

Spawned 10 Heavy Gunners to strip her shields. Made a specific build to test it and it *maybe* worked once out of 10 tries.

Stood there till they got her shields down from 700 to 100ish then used her #1 CC to stop the damage and used #2 and #1 on anything that didn't get hit with the initial #1.

Shields didn't move till normal regen kicked in the majority of the time.

Which to me means I'm doing something wrong.

Sounds bugged, all you need to do is just cast an ability and you get the shield returns. Only other thing I would try is testing in a low level mission if you haven't already to see if it's for some reason just bugged when being used in the sim room.