Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You Again!

I have already done one of these posts this year but i can't help it when you guys (DEV Team) give me so much to be greatful for. 

You connect with your followers on multiple social media's and ofcourse in the streams you are all a delight to watch. When there is a issue you all do your best to sort it out as soon as you can so us the community can enjoy this gem of a game. 

Content continuously being worked on and released or edits being done to already released content just fills me with so much joy to be apart of this community. You did an amazing job with Khora and Sanctuary Onslaught ive had a blast playing it.

Looking forward to future updates and streams so just keep up the amazing work! 

2 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Guess there is a bit of a conflict with the general opinion ^^

The people complaining on the forums are mostly those who had some cheesy gimmick they abused of for long and that are being changed so they get enraged that they wont be using it again.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

The people complaining on the forums are mostly those who had some cheesy gimmick they abused of for long and that are being changed so they get enraged that they wont be using it again.

Im talking about onslaught, which honestly is a very terrible gameplay experience 

I'm gonna be sued for saying this but:

I actually.. like.. ESO.

I mean, it's rewarding enough(Inbefore getting 3 captura scene dupes in a row) and I just always wanted a gamemode where I could slaughter enemies for a while without having to check for life support. I know, you still have efficiency to look at but it doesn't really feel as bad as life support because you don't need to look for capsules and you just have to keep killing.

Edited by VirtualPeanut

2 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Sure dude,whatever you say. You know every single person's intentions and thoughts ? Every single person who has a problem with Onslaught fits into this little imaginary construct you have come up with. It couldn't possible be anything else. I hate people who speak without knowledge and generalize. 

7 minutes ago, rune_me said:

For you. I hate to break it to you, but you are not the "general opinion". You are just you.

BTW you are not the general opinion either, You cant chastise him for something then turn around and do the exact same thing. please think. 

Edited by (XB1)DeadFall526

Just now, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

Uhh no! Ive seen more people unhappy with the current sate of it than happy. 

Which says nothing, other than that you have seen more people unhappy with onslaught. You're personal experiences is not a reflection of the community. They are just that: your personal experiences. I've seen more Caucasian people in my life than non-Caucasians. That doesn't mean there are more Caucasians in the world than other races (there are not, in fact).

4 minutes ago, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

BTW you are not the general opinion either, You cant chastise him for something then turn around and do the exact same thing. please think. 

Not once did I claim that I am the general opinion. In fact, I gave no opinion on onslaught or any other aspect of the game in my post, at all.

49 minutes ago, rune_me said:

For you. I hate to break it to you, but you are not the "general opinion". You are just you.

Thatas right, but just ask in reagion chat, or look in the forums. You will clearly see what the general opinion is and I never said that MY opinion is the general opinion ^^

9 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Thatas right, but just ask in reagion chat, or look in the forums. You will clearly see what the general opinion is and I never said that MY opinion is the general opinion ^^

I've never seen anyone in region chat complain about onslaught. In fact other than people on the forum complaining about the droprates and bad RNG, I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about onslaught. And lots of people seem to enjoy the fact that they have a new place to farm focus and get radiant relics. You clearly have a different experience than me.

Which is why I said that personal experience doesn't mean anything. Unless we get some statistics on how many people are actually playing onslaught, or how many try it and then never come back, it's impossible to make any assessment yet. I can clearly tell that no one likes defection, because if we go to play there, the place will always be empty. You won't have any problem getting a full team in onslaught, but that's not a fair gauge either because it's a new game mode and lots of people are probably just farming for the parts that drop there. So give it a few months, then we can decide if it was a success or not.

6 minutes ago, rune_me said:

I've never seen anyone in region chat complain about onslaught. In fact other than people on the forum complaining about the droprates and bad RNG, I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about onslaught. And lots of people seem to enjoy the fact that they have a new place to farm focus and get radiant relics. You clearly have a different experience than me.

Which is why I said that personal experience doesn't mean anything. Unless we get some statistics on how many people are actually playing onslaught, or how many try it and then never come back, it's impossible to make any assessment yet. I can clearly tell that no one likes defection, because if we go to play there, the place will always be empty. You won't have any problem getting a full team in onslaught, but that's not a fair gauge either because it's a new game mode and lots of people are probably just farming for the parts that drop there. So give it a few months, then we can decide if it was a success or not.

True.

We would either have to wait a few months or get official numbers to judge that. But the Main reason why onslaught is more populated then Defection is probably the good rewards like the Lato Weapons and Radiant Relics.

I logged into the forums just to say... what was already said at the top. Thank you very much to DE for making this awesome game where you can have hours of fun WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR IT. Seriously, this game is Free 2 Play - genuinely Free 2 Play, not "Pay 2 Win" as some have claimed. Compare what happens here to the crap that goes on with... anything, by Electronic Arts.

And yeah, I'm also enjoying the Onslaught thing - I especially like how it gives an opportunity to rapidly build up affinity for unlocking more Operator mode powers.

Onslaught would be great, were it not for the terrible efficiency drain and lack of enemies. I hope the next Hotfix gives us PC's Efficiency Drain so that then completing Zone 8 on elite becomes feasible. the Affinity is good at least, so I can use it for levelling until it's fixed.

49 minutes ago, Archone said:

I logged into the forums just to say... what was already said at the top. Thank you very much to DE for making this awesome game where you can have hours of fun WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR IT. Seriously, this game is Free 2 Play - genuinely Free 2 Play, not "Pay 2 Win" as some have claimed. Compare what happens here to the crap that goes on with... anything, by Electronic Arts.

And yeah, I'm also enjoying the Onslaught thing - I especially like how it gives an opportunity to rapidly build up affinity for unlocking more Operator mode powers.

-cough cough- destiny 2 -cough cough- Overwatch -cough cough- XD

13 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

Guess there is a bit of a conflict with the general opinion ^^

Indeed.  Khora, strictly speaking, total disappointment even with the "fixes", and a highly squandered opportunity to make a very cool and unique warframe and instead we got generic bs with a cat.  Woo hoo.  Eso, awesome idea, dead on arrival execution, two weeks later still an unplayable buggy mess.  Op is excited and happy and that's great.  It's fair to say though, many people have many valid criticisms over the last patch.

Eso still has game breaking host migration issues and massive bugs with operator usage, khora needs her kit replaced, especially her 4, to be more in line with the original design for the character that was cool, interesting, unique and offered variable play style and adaptability, rather than the turd we got.  Khora has sat in my closet and there she will remain.  The cat is cool, the rest is garbage patch work and it shows and also adds no value to the game overall the way so many other frames do.  Not trying to be mean, just the facts.

Edited by Klokwerkaos