Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music vs Octavia

(XBOX)motionROTATION

I might be in the minority in that I like playing without music but would like to hear an Octavia If she’s in my match. 

Octavia already has her own bar under the Sound options, but this is still controlled by the Master Option of Music. I can understand why there are two options, but could we have them count separately rather than Octavia be a subset of Music?

I think that the Octavia need to have a separate volume slide. Allied Mandacord already had one, so OUR Octavia needs one too. I generally don't like to play using the game OST, but when i play with Octavia is a little frustrating to need to rise the music volume to hear him...

On 2018-05-15 at 9:27 PM, StuardBr said:

I think that the Octavia need to have a separate volume slide. Allied Mandacord already had one, so OUR Octavia needs one too. 

You know you can control the volume of your Octavia's music in the mandachord volume mixer, do you? You can even mute yourself that way.

4 hours ago, Iludra said:

You know you can control the volume of your Octavia's music in the mandachord volume mixer, do you? You can even mute yourself that way.

Yes, I know. But if you mute the OST, you mute Octavia's music too. I think we need a independent volume setting for this.

• 2 months later...

I have my music maxed, and my octavia music maxed in my mandachord options.  I still can barely hear my octavia music over everything else.  All my other sounds are turned down to half.  I still can't hear my octavia 75% of the time.  😕 Honestly, I was so excited when I built her, as a music major, and it was just so much disappointment.

Edited by pyrogriffin