Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you guys think of destiny 2?

Glavenusaur

I'm really enjoying it so far especially thanks to the new DLC, im loving the social aspects of the raids the most, what do you guys think of destiny 2 in it's current form? considering both destiny and warframe are usually compared to each-other quite often.

It's a train wreck hitting a particularly large dump fire and I'm going to enjoy watching it all burn for the next year. 

Used to like Bungie until they thought grinding to pay to grind some more and then locking me out of what I paid for was a good idea.

6 minutes ago, TheBrsrkr said:

It's a train wreck hitting a particularly large dump fire and I'm going to enjoy watching it all burn for the next year. 

Used to like Bungie until they thought grinding to pay to grind some more and then locking me out of what I paid for was a good idea.

Yeah, in all honesty eververse is something i can't really enjoy either, it's genuinely scummy, i literally try and avoid going there at all costs, only really go to her for opening her engrams and even then, i leave her the moment that's done, beyond that though, i really enjoy the rest of the game, but this is my first destiny game, so i can't really say more.

@Legion-Shields

MwjMK_s-200x150.gif

Always wanted to play Destiny, the gameplay looked pretty fun and the Pre Destiny 1 launch PvP game I played (and won) was pretty interesting.

Been completely put off by reviews though, sadly.

Edited by DeMonkey
I meant to quote you but completely forgot.

On 2018-05-15 at 4:44 AM, Glavenusaur said:

I'm really enjoying it so far especially thanks to the new DLC, im loving the social aspects of the raids the most, what do you guys think of destiny 2 in it's current form? considering both destiny and warframe are usually compared to each-other quite often.

If the game is only fun if you buy DLC then your game is S#&$.

The Destiny franchise as a whole has been disappointing and verging on insulting, no amount of DLC or post launch content will ever change what D1 and D2 were at launch. The Bungie team are hacks clearly relying on what little of their good reputation is left from making the Halo games to make a bit more money.

with the massive mess that was Destiny 2, this last DLC should have been free. Bungie should have learnt from Ubisoft's experience with The Division. They screwed that game on launch, but they worked hard and abandoned any notion of continuing to charge the customer for new content.

As it stands, I have no plans to ever buy another Bungie game, but I will most likely buy another Ubisoft game, just not in the first few months of launch.