Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3v3 guardian(destiny) team vs tenno warframes

(PSN)tywil714

Depends on the frames and what classes the guardians are, and what they are all armed with.

On 2018-05-16 at 12:22 AM, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Tenno win straight up regardless of who fights. The Guardians are slower, less agileand their weaponry is on par with the Grineer.

The Grineer have a Particle Cannon that can over-penetrate and  Ricochet? Or a AR that can Ricochet like crazy?  a ice particle beam thing that grows in power? or a fire version of that ice one? LMGs that can fire Elec, Fire or Dark matter?

3 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

I say 5 outa 10 due to armeents and what the frames are?

lets see :

mag - magnetize , pull this would be enough to kill any guardian

loki - no guns no 90% of destiny gameplay

excalibur - blind em good , what els

frost - snow globe lets me shoot while inside , whatch you gona do ? try to come inside and freeze ?

wukong - undieing boi

rhino / nezha / inaros / trinity / oberon / valkyr - if you cant hurt me fast enough Il cc you to death

ash - you cant see me but you can see my clone blades coming stright at you

volt - large AoE with added benefit of overshield, portable shield , speed buff

nova - I may be squishy but your moving at snails pace

gara - damage reduction and AoE bleed , whatcha gona do ?

mesa - demage reduction and aim bot , boi you gona die before you even get to see me

equinox - did someone say "help Im bleeding to death !"

limbo - you think you got any chances agiants me ?

chroma - not like I need those shields but try hurt me , just .... try

zephyr - oh your shots aint lading were you want em to ? what atleast of your worries

ember - do you smell someone cooking ?

nekros - you got some real friends here , oh dont mind if I bring one or two back agiants you or would you prefer me to mess with your mind ?

nyx - be a good dear and shot your friends for me would you sweetie

nidus - you do understand all what damage coming to me is getting redirected right ?

atlas - would you prefer to be stoned or get one puched ?

banshee - you cant hear ? how about I crank up some noise

hydroid - hope you can breath underwater

harrow - do you like my chains ? how about overshield or temporary invurnability ... oh wait whats for me

ivara - this land is my hunting grounds and you are my trophy

khora - hello boi's , we gonna play "who doesnt want to get strangled"

mirage - you sure you shooting at me ? how about we have some fun in disco

saryn - i got something worse when aids and cancer , wana see ?

titania - how good is your aim ? I might be abit to small and fast for your target practice

vauban - dont mind the black hole and other things, think of it as ... obsticle course of doom

octavia - well if my bad taste at music aint gonna kill you when personal buffs will

Edited by bad4youLT

On 2018-05-18 at 5:12 PM, bad4youLT said:

lets see :

mag - magnetize , pull this would be enough to kill any guardian

loki - no guns no 90% of destiny gameplay

excalibur - blind em good , what els

frost - snow globe lets me shoot while inside , whatch you gona do ? try to come inside and freeze ?

wukong - undieing boi

rhino / nezha / inaros / trinity / oberon / valkyr - if you cant hurt me fast enough Il cc you to death

ash - you cant see me but you can see my clone blades coming stright at you

volt - large AoE with added benefit of overshield, portable shield , speed buff

nova - I may be squishy but your moving at snails pace

gara - damage reduction and AoE bleed , whatcha gona do ?

mesa - demage reduction and aim bot , boi you gona die before you even get to see me

equinox - did someone say "help Im bleeding to death !"

limbo - you think you got any chances agiants me ?

chroma - not like I need those shields but try hurt me , just .... try

zephyr - oh your shots aint lading were you want em to ? what atleast of your worries

ember - do you smell someone cooking ?

nekros - you got some real friends here , oh dont mind if I bring one or two back agiants you or would you prefer me to mess with your mind ?

nyx - be a good dear and shot your friends for me would you sweetie

nidus - you do understand all what damage coming to me is getting redirected right ?

atlas - would you prefer to be stoned or get one puched ?

banshee - you cant hear ? how about I crank up some noise

hydroid - hope you can breath underwater

harrow - do you like my chains ? how about overshield or temporary invurnability ... oh wait whats for me

ivara - this land is my hunting grounds and you are my trophy

khora - hello boi's , we gonna play "who doesnt want to get strangled"

mirage - you sure you shooting at me ? how about we have some fun in disco

saryn - i got something worse when aids and cancer , wana see ?

titania - how good is your aim ? I might be abit to small and fast for your target practice

vauban - dont mind the black hole and other things, think of it as ... obsticle course of doom

octavia - well if my bad taste at music aint gonna kill you when personal buffs will

Dude the guardians can counter about half or more. also Void Bow counter a great deal of those

17 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Dude the guardians can counter about half or more. also Void Bow counter a great deal of those

heres the problem you prob not seeing , destiny 90% gun play and only 10% or less power play , warframes not only have powers at any time but we have more when any guardian also add in augment and team synergis and no guardian setup could do anything about it

Edited by bad4youLT

On 2018-05-22 at 8:12 PM, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Guardians cannot counter any of those abilities. Void Bow wouldn't do crap either as it doesn't cancel out any of the aforementioned abilities. Even if you did somehow mange to snag a Tenno, they could one-shot that massive Void ball or just Parkour/teleport straight out of it. And the frames who have status immunity will just laugh at that attack. Guardians would never win against a Tenno, it's really as simple as that.

Saying it's a 50/50 percent chance just makes you look like a Destiny fanboy.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎22 at 12:12 PM, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Ppfftt LMFAO! Guardians from Nerfstiny are just humanoids/cyborgs "gifted" with sub par abilities that can't even keep up with the weakest of Warframes. For example Limbo, just Limbo, can completely nullify all Guardian abilities simply with his ability to control what happens in his cataclysm or just simply dash in and out of the void to avoid damage and then could cast cataclysm and slap the Guardians to death if he wanted. Not to mention with Warframes we can customize range, power strength, power duration, health, armor, shields(with most Warframes), and power pool. Guardians however are severely restricted with ability cooldowns, abilities that are crap in terms of damage and utility compared to Warframes, and the customization is just... hilariously awful. 

There is no real comparison, now if it was the Spartans lead by Master Chief vs the Tenno lead by Lotus that would be an interesting battle. Guardians of Nerfstiny vs Warframes though, hell even Guardians vs Tenno children, is an obvious as to who'll be taking the first dirt nap.

P.S. - Don't even try comparing Nerfstiny weapons to those in Warframe. Warframe weapons are way more diverse and powerful in comparison to Nerfstiny weapons. Even the Ghjallarhorn can't compare to the Ogris… and THAT is sad.

Edited by (PS4)Benjamin_Draco

16 hours ago, (PS4)Benjamin_Draco said:

Ppfftt LMFAO! Guardians from Nerfstiny are just humanoids/cyborgs "gifted" with sub par abilities that can't even keep up with the weakest of Warframes. For example Limbo, just Limbo, can completely nullify all Guardian abilities simply with his ability to control what happens in his cataclysm or just simply dash in and out of the void to avoid damage and then could cast cataclysm and slap the Guardians to death if he wanted. Not to mention with Warframes we can customize range, power strength, power duration, health, armor, shields(with most Warframes), and power pool. Guardians however are severely restricted with ability cooldowns, abilities that are crap in terms of damage and utility compared to Warframes, and the customization is just... hilariously awful. 

There is no real comparison, now if it was the Spartans lead by Master Chief vs the Tenno lead by Lotus that would be an interesting battle. Guardians of Nerfstiny vs Warframes though, hell even Guardians vs Tenno children, is an obvious as to who'll be taking the first dirt nap.

P.S. - Don't even try comparing Nerfstiny weapons to those in Warframe. Warframe weapons are way more diverse and powerful in comparison to Nerfstiny weapons. Even the Ghjallarhorn can't compare to the Ogris… and THAT is sad.

Well Half of the reason why most of the destiny weapons don't SEEM power is because well of time and how much bigger the game would be . Also it seems in lore Guardians abilities, have less cooldown time than in game. this is due to balance reasons and such. Same for weapons. Take the Ghorn as you said. if going by more how the Live action trail showed its power, it is hella powerful. Aslo The HoS seems to be able to used for a lot longer than in game, heck most supers are a lot more powerful. Take FoH it seems to wipe put all the thrall and such in a 20 or so feet radius.

On 2018-05-25 at 5:22 AM, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Guardians cannot counter any of those abilities. Void Bow wouldn't do crap either as it doesn't cancel out any of the aforementioned abilities. Even if you did somehow mange to snag a Tenno, they could one-shot that massive Void ball or just Parkour/teleport straight out of it. And the frames who have status immunity will just laugh at that attack. Guardians would never win against a Tenno, it's really as simple as that.

Saying it's a 50/50 percent chance just makes you look like a Destiny fanboy.

Defender Bubble, Barricade, also the fact than you are going by IN GAME power STR, going by Lore and the Trailers the guardians powers are much, much stronger.

Though note the OP kinda went left field with Tenno vs Guardians. Its like comparing ... Tenno vs Space Marines? A Space Marine vsSamus?  Kinda hard to figure out a good thing that is sorta the same thing. A biotic vs Jedi? Fate Games vs the GranBlue games? (aka Hero's and such as servants fighting against each other and monsters.)

3 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Defender Bubble, Barricade, also the fact than you are going by IN GAME power STR, going by Lore and the Trailers the guardians powers are much, much stronger.

No they are not. Also, quoting trailers is the worst type of evidence you can use. Even those Guardians wouldn’t stand a chance.

Barriacde can also be broken or just plain side stepped by a Tenno.

Defender Bubble also does nothing as most Tenno abilities bypass through solid walls and are AOE attacks.

Lorewise, the Guardians are a load of rubbish. 

Tenno have more power variety, strength and efficiency than any Guardian. Their abilities also have zero cooldown time and are far more varied than just doing damage, making a wall and healing.

Again, I have played both games and I can say for certain that anyone who claims a Guardian is more powerful than a Tenno with a straight face, is a die-hard Destiny fanboy.

17 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

No they are not. Also, quoting trailers is the worst type of evidence you can use. Even those Guardians wouldn’t stand a chance.

Barriacde can also be broken or just plain side stepped by a Tenno.

Defender Bubble also does nothing as most Tenno abilities bypass through solid walls and are AOE attacks.

Lorewise, the Guardians are a load of rubbish. 

Tenno have more power variety, strength and efficiency than any Guardian. Their abilities also have zero cooldown time and are far more varied than just doing damage, making a wall and healing.

Again, I have played both games and I can say for certain that anyone who claims a Guardian is more powerful than a Tenno with a straight face, is a die-hard Destiny fanboy.

Also i said the Guardians abilities are much much stronger IN LORE than in the games. It would be more of a battle of whose more experienced, and who uses their weapons right and abilies at the right time.

No comment about the OP thing?

17 hours ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

Vauban tosses Bastille, hands his team a couple of Prova, and plays Pinata on the Guardians for a while.

I think the guardians would still able to shoot and such.

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

18 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Also i said the Guardians abilities are much much stronger IN LORE

I'll reiterate what I said earlier; lorewise the Guardians are a load of rubbish. There are a small handful in the lore who could actually provide a good fight to a Tenno, but they'd still loose at the end of the day, because they still have a lot more limits than a Tenno. And that's just the Warframe, not the actual Operators themselves.

18 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

I think the guardians would still able to shoot and such.

How? Bastille specifically prevents enemies from moving/shooting. This is what I mean about being a Destiny fanboy. Next you're going to say the Guardians could still move when Limbo casts Stasis.

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 11:09 AM, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Well Half of the reason why most of the destiny weapons don't SEEM power is because well of time and how much bigger the game would be . Also it seems in lore Guardians abilities, have less cooldown time than in game. this is due to balance reasons and such. Same for weapons. Take the Ghorn as you said. if going by more how the Live action trail showed its power, it is hella powerful. Aslo The HoS seems to be able to used for a lot longer than in game, heck most supers are a lot more powerful. Take FoH it seems to wipe put all the thrall and such in a 20 or so feet radius.

Though note the OP kinda went left field with Tenno vs Guardians. Its like comparing ... Tenno vs Space Marines? A Space Marine vsSamus?  Kinda hard to figure out a good thing that is sorta the same thing. A biotic vs Jedi? Fate Games vs the GranBlue games? (aka Hero's and such as servants fighting against each other and monsters.)

Ok lets set aside cooldowns and the potential crappy power strength of Guardians... I'd still say all it would take is a Limbo to shut them all down. Also why did you quote a trailer of Destiny for the power of one of the most annoying "panic button" abilities as well as the Ghorn? Not a good example, not to mention thralls are just... well thralls they're weak. 

Lets just humor what a Titan can't do to Warframes:

-Lets say a Mag vs a Fist of Havoc Titan, Mag would win by using magnetic disruption against lightning as well as a bubble to reverse the damage back on the Guardian.

-Try a Loki vs FoH Titan, Loki would win by switch teleporting him away and using distance as an advantage, or just throw out a decoy while invisible to fool the Titan and then again use distance to his advantage. Plus switch teleporting a Titan off a ledge while in mid FoH would be absolutely hilarious lol.

-Frost could slow a Titan to a crawl using ground ice, stop a Titan completely with Avalanche, use snow globes to slow a Titan and then burst the bubble to send one flying.

Those examples and more prove it really doesn't take much to stop a lighting Titan. There is also the fact that Warframes have way more mobility, parkour, jumping and ledge grab abilities than your standard Guardian. Might I also say we have a better version of a Titan? Rhino, the true ground pounder, the heavyweight tank that'll take a Fist of Havoc with Iron Skin and floor a flimsy Titan without breaking a sweat.

I could go on and on about how Warlocks and Hunters pale in comparison to Warframes as well but I don't need to. Guardians vs Warframes I'd bet all my platinum on Warframes and not touch a single coin of silver from Nerfstiny.

On 2018-05-28 at 5:45 AM, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

I'll reiterate what I said earlier; lorewise the Guardians are a load of rubbish. There are a small handful in the lore who could actually provide a good fight to a Tenno, but they'd still loose at the end of the day, because they still have a lot more limits than a Tenno. And that's just the Warframe, not the actual Operators themselves.

How? Bastille specifically prevents enemies from moving/shooting. This is what I mean about being a Destiny fanboy. Next you're going to say the Guardians could still move when Limbo casts Stasis.

I said I THINK we don't know and the enemies sorta just flail about in bastille the guardians are sorta use to those kinda of abilities.

Statis yeah i agree they couldn't.

Though if you scale the damage and hp the tenno would LOSE in some of the Raids Destiny has.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Benjamin_Draco said:

Ok lets set aside cooldowns and the potential crappy power strength of Guardians... I'd still say all it would take is a Limbo to shut them all down. Also why did you quote a trailer of Destiny for the power of one of the most annoying "panic button" abilities as well as the Ghorn? Not a good example, not to mention thralls are just... well thralls they're weak. 

Lets just humor what a Titan can't do to Warframes:

-Lets say a Mag vs a Fist of Havoc Titan, Mag would win by using magnetic disruption against lightning as well as a bubble to reverse the damage back on the Guardian.

-Try a Loki vs FoH Titan, Loki would win by switch teleporting him away and using distance as an advantage, or just throw out a decoy while invisible to fool the Titan and then again use distance to his advantage. Plus switch teleporting a Titan off a ledge while in mid FoH would be absolutely hilarious lol.

-Frost could slow a Titan to a crawl using ground ice, stop a Titan completely with Avalanche, use snow globes to slow a Titan and then burst the bubble to send one flying.

Those examples and more prove it really doesn't take much to stop a lighting Titan. There is also the fact that Warframes have way more mobility, parkour, jumping and ledge grab abilities than your standard Guardian. Might I also say we have a better version of a Titan? Rhino, the true ground pounder, the heavyweight tank that'll take a Fist of Havoc with Iron Skin and floor a flimsy Titan without breaking a sweat.

I could go on and on about how Warlocks and Hunters pale in comparison to Warframes as well but I don't need to. Guardians vs Warframes I'd bet all my platinum on Warframes and not touch a single coin of silver from Nerfstiny.

Loki one: the guardians are USE to have to fight invisible dudes.

Frost : Hammer of Sol.

the guardians are also not GOLEMS ( i know they are biomech golems but still GOLEMS) , and are organic HUMANOID beings. though the guardians do beat the warframes at a few things. They can be in space. They were pretty close to the SUN . THE *ING sun. And the Guardians have killed a few psuedo gods. Also i stated to the other dude if damage scaled and such some of the raids would cause some tenno to die. Though Oryx's Powers would be interesting to see used on a Tenno

6 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Though if you scale the damage and hp the tenno would LOSE in some of the Raids Destiny has

No. If the Guardians can do the raids, then Tenno can do them.

Loki one: the guardians are USE to have to fight invisible dudes

Have they ever had to fight invisible dudes, who can parkour, cast a decoy, teleport and take away their guns?

Frost : Hammer of Sol

That just adds to the total HP of the globe. And Frost can also freeze you in your tracks.

They can be in space

Tenno can be in space, what are you on about. They also have Archwings that can be used in space and in atmosphere. Another thing the Guardians do not have.

They were pretty close to the SUN

Lol, seriously? You're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel here. You do realise the Guardians were on a ship designed to withstand intense heat right? And that ship wasn't even their own design xD

Also i stated to the other dude if damage scaled and such some of the raids would cause some tenno to die

People have survived over three hours in Void Survival where the enemy scaling is through the roof dude. I think Destiny's raids would be a bit of a cakewalk for any Tenno. Also Bastille doesn't "flail" enemies about. It suspends them mid-air and stops them from moving. What ability is even similar to that in Destiny?

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

8 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Statis yeah i agree they couldn't.

Though if you scale the damage and hp the tenno would LOSE in some of the Raids Destiny has.

Loki one: the guardians are USE to have to fight invisible dudes.

Frost : Hammer of Sol.

the guardians are also not GOLEMS ( i know they are biomech golems but still GOLEMS) , and are organic HUMANOID beings. though the guardians do beat the warframes at a few things. They can be in space. They were pretty close to the SUN . THE *ING sun. And the Guardians have killed a few psuedo gods. Also i stated to the other dude if damage scaled and such some of the raids would cause some tenno to die. Though Oryx's Powers would be interesting to see used on a Tenno

1. Guardians may be used to dealing with cloaked enemies, but not when it comes to using them, literally, for switch 'n trick tactics.

2. True I guess the Seahawk Flaming Hammer can counter Frost but he can easily cast up a globe to block the damage and buggar off till the Titan has ran outta gas. 

3. Umm the only type of Guardian that can be in space without oxygen are the cyborgs, otherwise get ready for brainsplatter. They do need some supply of oxygen not just "The Light" of the Traveler.

-As for damage scaling with Guardians and Warframes I'd still bet on Warframes because there are way more options, both utility and powerwise, in comparison to Guardians. There are 3 types of characters and 3 subclasses per Guardian, so only 9 options in comparison to 35 different Warframes to use with 5 different Tenno schools to alter playstyle as well.