Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)AnimeWeebooTrash

Should I use Vigilante Armaments or Crit Chance for Rubico

Question

This is urgent. I just slapped 4 forma on my Rubico. It's for killing Eidolons. I have Serration Heavy Caliber Hammer Shot Split Chamber Vital Sense Stormbringer and Thermite Rounds on my Rubico. For the FInal spot should I use Vigilante Armaments orrrr should I use Point Strike? I looove Critical. I noticed that sometimes when I am shooting the Eidolon Synovias that they often give off White Numbers instead of Yellow and Orange and Red Numbers sometimes. Sooo, should I add more Crit Chance? Are those just coincidental and should I just push for more damage and multishot? What about Metal Auger?

8 answers to this question

Bladed rounds is a huge DPs boost on a crit weapon but it only comes after a kill. So for eidolons you might just want a straight damage mod in its place. You will have to experiment and see.

1 hour ago, hooperinius said:

Yes you want point strike no you do not want hammer shot (bladed or vigilante instead)

Why not hammer shot? I thought we needed more critical damage? I love critical damage?

Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Hellfire, Stormbringer, Vigilante Armaments, Primed Fast Hands.

That’s what I’d run for Eidolon Hunts. Be advised that if you ADS and use a further scope on the Rubico, you’ll get increased critical multiplier damage (+35% crit dmg at 3.5x zoom and +50% crit dmg at 6x zoom).

5 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Hellfire, Stormbringer, Vigilante Armaments, Primed Fast Hands.

That’s what I’d run for Eidolon Hunts. Be advised that if you ADS and use a further scope on the Rubico, you’ll get increased critical multiplier damage (+35% crit dmg at 3.5x zoom and +50% crit dmg at 6x zoom).

Every mod you just mentioned, but i'm running Heavy Caliber instead of Primed Fast Hands

hammer shot isnt really worth it better to raplace that with point strike

change thermite rounds for hellfire and then add vigilant armarments

atleast thats what i did before getting a riven

Yes you want point strike no you do not want hammer shot (bladed or vigilante instead)

23 hours ago, (PS4)AnimeWeebooTrash said:

Why not hammer shot

because the amount of effective damage it adds isnt really that much, many other mods would be much more effective