[DE]Danielle

Renown Collection Retires Soon!

9ddf3e2b30b2563b4d2107660588b24a.jpg

Get it before it’s gone on May 22nd!

Put your PS4™ pride on full display with the Renown Collection full of Obsidian-tinted armaments!

The Renown Collection features items from previous Renown Packs including:
- Excalibur Obsidian Skin
- Obsidian Yomo Syandana
- Liset Obsidian Skin
- Obsidian Dendra Armor set
- Coltek Obsidian Mask
- Helios Obsidian Skin
- Wyrm Obsidian Skin
- Gorgon with Gorgon Obsidian Skin
- Silva and Aegis with Silva and Aegis Obsidian Skin
- 300 Platinum

PlayStation®Plus Members will receive a 20% discount on the Renown Collection. This Collection may only be purchased once per account and is available until May 22nd!

• Like 2

Remind me what the ‘Coltek Obsidian Mask’ was again?

I bought this pack not long after it came out and I still don’t know what the Coltek mask is.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Aerik93 said:

Remind me what the ‘Coltek Obsidian Mask’ was again?

I bought this pack not long after it came out and I still don’t know what the Coltek mask is.

Sentinel mask, open appearences while on your sentinel it should say accessories I believe you'll find it in one of those.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)carrey23 said:

No Excalibur Skin in the next Pack PLZ. :awkward:

Yeah, like, at least give us a skin for a good Warframe.

The amount of Excalibur crap I have that I don’t use because Excalibur is my most hated Warframe, just because I wanted accessories and platinum, is crazy.

Edited by (PS4)Aerik93
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, (PS4)carrey23 said:

No Excalibur Skin in the next Pack PLZ. :awkward:

2 hours ago, (PS4)Aerik93 said:

Yeah, like, at least give us a skin for a good Warframe.

The amount of Excalibur crap I have that I don’t use because Excalibur is my most hated Warframe, just because I wanted accessories and platinum, is crazy.

I feel these two, but judging by the fact it's lile less than a week away i'm sure you have the new model for whatever it may be already done and dusted and are just waiting to put it out. Kinda hoping whatever it may be it goes nice with my Volt

• Upvote 1

I just want to chime in with ... please just "retire" the animated digital camo Obsidian thing.  Like, different parts of weapons and Excalibur would scroll the Obsidian pattern in different directions, its animation scrolls by pretty quickly, it just always looked like complete blocky chaos.

Azure is totally the right direction to go.

I'd like to echo that, while Excalibur is great and all, he has received PLENTY of love in the way of Skins.  Please take a look at the other Starter Warframes like Loki and Mag.  Frost would look great with an Azure skin, too, really.

Maybe take a look at the Riven disposition data for weapons to skin so that things that get used more get some skin love.  Heh.  Skin love.

Oh, and uh... the game sorely needs more Sentinel parts.  It has been literally years since the Para parts were sold in the Market, and only Baro Ki'Teer has been selling some Sentinel parts - but only the Kavat parts look good, since the Ki'Teer parts have those awful holograms.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is that the Obsidian Coltek Mask variant was a great idea (and one of the Obsidian skin success stories) so maybe the Renown program would be a good way to experiment with things like an Azure Diamond Wing model update, some Tails that look like Tails instead of a vicious booty probe, or some Cephalon-holography-inspired Azure parts.

I'm just throwin' out ideas, ya know?  Ok ilu buh-bye.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Hooligantuan said:

I just want to chime in with ... please just "retire" the animated digital camo Obsidian thing.  Like, different parts of weapons and Excalibur would scroll the Obsidian pattern in different directions, its animation scrolls by pretty quickly, it just always looked like complete blocky chaos.

Azure is totally the right direction to go.

I'd like to echo that, while Excalibur is great and all, he has received PLENTY of love in the way of Skins.  Please take a look at the other Starter Warframes like Loki and Mag.  Frost would look great with an Azure skin, too, really.

Maybe take a look at the Riven disposition data for weapons to skin so that things that get used more get some skin love.  Heh.  Skin love.

Oh, and uh... the game sorely needs more Sentinel parts.  It has been literally years since the Para parts were sold in the Market, and only Baro Ki'Teer has been selling some Sentinel parts - but only the Kavat parts look good, since the Ki'Teer parts have those awful holograms.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is that the Obsidian Coltek Mask variant was a great idea (and one of the Obsidian skin success stories) so maybe the Renown program would be a good way to experiment with things like an Azure Diamond Wing model update, some Tails that look like Tails instead of a vicious booty probe, or some Cephalon-holography-inspired Azure parts.

I'm just throwin' out ideas, ya know?  Ok ilu buh-bye.

Hey look a older tenno, you realize Loki hasn't been a starter for a few years now right? He was replaced by Volt.

• Haha 1