Kramatoskaja

So,what to do with lenses?

I have one of each greater lenses (5 of them , ONE OF EACH SCHOOL ) that i bought with plat because i'm struggling with focus farming. I've put my my first lens on my hydroid and a regular one on an ember,but very few focus per day.

Any suggestions? Which frames and weapons are good to put lenses on?

1) Put the focus lens (greater) on the frame you use the most.

2) Equinox is amazing for farming focus, so put lens on her.

3) Ignis/Wraith is good to put lens on, or use your most used frames.

1) Put lenses on things that you use most.

2) Use those things.

3) Go on missions with a full squad, stay within affinity range of them, etc...

4) Do sanctuary onslaught for the focus bonuses.

anything that affects affinity gain affects focus gain as well, so with naramon passive, you'd get more focus if you just killed things with your melee.

33 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

3) Ignis/Wraith is good to put lens on, or use your most used frames.

Why Ignis? There are so many better weapons out there that easily perform better than it. Also you have to consider what the OP has in hand to use.

4 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Why Ignis? There are so many better weapons out there that easily perform better than it. Also you have to consider what the OP has in hand to use.

Ignis is a really good weapon because it can spread wide and melt through troops, even really high level enemies. Plus, it's ammo efficient, the Wraith version is fairly cheap on the market.

You raise a good point, though, I'll definetely give you that. It's just on personal preference at this point.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Ignis is a really good weapon because it can spread wide and melt through troops, even really high level enemies. Plus, it's ammo efficient, the Wraith version is fairly cheap on the market.

You raise a good point, though, I'll definetely give you that. It's just on personal preference at this point.

Any weapon with Punchthrough melts through mobs and is ammo efficient. Thats why i use Punchthrough on all my non-explosive weapons. 😛
Prisma Gorgon dealing 2~4K damage with normal shots, 8K~17K on headshots + Primed Shred. ❤️

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

Any weapon with Punchthrough melts through mobs and is ammo efficient. Thats why i use Punchthrough on all my non-explosive weapons. 😛
Prisma Gorgon dealing 2~4K damage with normal shots, 8K~17K on headshots + Primed Shred. ❤️

True, but beam weapons like ignis literally fire out straight status, nothing else, which you can modify what kind of status you want it to fire out at your own will. I use punchthrough for my Tigris because.. Well, come on, it's obvious. It's the tigris prime.