Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 13 Deadline

Hi everyone!

Our PC Tenno* have had some time to play with the amazing creations in TennoGen Round 12, but there are always more amazing pieces added to the Workshop that I’m sure you’re all itching to get your hands on (or, if you're the creator, itching to get in-game)! This means it’s time for an official deadline for Round 13: May 23rd at 12 PM EST!

*If you’re a console player hoping to get your hands on Round 12, stay tuned for more news on its release in the future.

Some quick tips for those of you who have pieces already submitted or who are looking to upload a creation for Round 13:

Spoiler
  • Please make sure to include a tint breakdown. Here’s an example.
  • Have at least one well-lit screenshot on a 50% grey background and uncoloured lighting.
  • For Skins and Syandanas, make sure the colouring in your screenshots matches the colouring in the files you uploaded.
  • For Warframe Alt-Helmets, please be sure to match the base colours of the Warframe in your files and in one of the screenshots!
  • Make sure your screenshots are all up to date! If you have comparison shots for previous versions, please indicate which screenshots are of the current iteration -- aka the ones we should be evaluating!
  • Double check your tri counts to ensure they don’t go over: http://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=technical-specifications
  • Finally, provide both back, front and side views of your creation so we can see the whole picture.

These requests help both us as Devs and the community better judge and appreciate your pieces. Presentation is everything! Giving us as much information about your creation and how it will perform in-game helps us review it, but also identify potential issues more easily that we can let you know to fix.

Best of luck to all our creators!
    :community:

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

If you’re a console player hoping to get your hands on Round 12, stay tuned for more news on its release in the future.

Oh my god!! The time has almost come my fellow console Tenno hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA.................I'm calm now lol.

thank you very much DE :satisfied:

We've reviewed the pieces and will be contacting creators this week with any final tweaks! As always, it'll take at least a couple of weeks before we can have a final line-up of accepted creations so we appreciate your patience as we all drool over the amazing work of our creators from this Round. :community:

2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We've reviewed the pieces and will be contacting creators this week with any final tweaks! As always, it'll take at least a couple of weeks before we can have a final line-up of accepted creations so we appreciate your patience as we all drool over the amazing work of our creators from this Round. :community:

Will the round be shown on the next dev stream?

Edited by paul5473

13 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Beating a dead horse perhaps but any news on Tennogen Round 12 for console? Thank you

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

24 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

And now I wait, and hope to Ballas that the Tennogen I wanted is actually voted in this time.

Hope this round isn't as lackluster as the previous.

That and stuff which is added isn't bugged.

Many of the syandana's are still screwed either being too thin, being stuck in your warframe's body or floating on some invisible box on their backside. It would be nice if these issues were addressed considering the money people spend on them. A few of last round's syandana's were a no-go from me due to these issues. They literally need to be ironed out.

@[DE]Taylor