Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 13 Deadline

9 minutes ago, led2012WF said:

no upcoming devstreams, closest one is tennocon, they'll probably announce the picks on Tennocon on July 7 😄 😄

It's so late, though. It shouldn't take them nearly a month and a half to make Tennogen selections. Maybe they've been that focused on Sacrifice. Hope we get an announcement and release before Tennocon.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

17 hours ago, Xydeth said:

considering there was The Sacrifice ahead and tenno con 2018 still up to be worked towards to i think tennogen isnt top priority right now.

Though they kinda got our hopes up by ending it when they did. They could have waited if it wasn't a priority as you say instead of nearly a month of silence. But whatever. I just hope we don't have to wait until Tennocon for the new additions.

1 hour ago, Larsurus said:

Though they kinda got our hopes up by ending it when they did. They could have waited if it wasn't a priority as you say instead of nearly a month of silence. But whatever. I just hope we don't have to wait until Tennocon for the new additions.

I hope we don't have to wait till Tennocon to get the actual Warframe skins from Tennogen round 12 haha. Our round 12 got split into parts

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Larsurus:

agree

7 hours ago, (PS4)GamingGuerilla14 said:

Friendly reminder @[DE]Taylor Console still hasn't gotten Round 12 skins. Are they even being worked on or will we have to wait longer because of content such as the Sacrifice and Venus Open World?

Yeah are we even gonna get them before Sacrifice because we've been waiting for more than a month for it and Sacrifice will be about 2-3 weeks from now. if we get it then that'll be ridiculous. I'm sorry and I love you DE but that is not ok. Please let us get the remainder of Round 12 before you drop the Sacrifice on console.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi everyone! In case you missed it, TennoGen Round 13 will be announced tonight on Prime Time!

With 21 items, this round took a little longer to get prepped, so thank you all for your patience. :) 

This is awesome and all but where is the biggest part of Round 12 for consoles?? Please tell me your not gonna wait till Sacrifice for us to get it 

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi everyone! In case you missed it, TennoGen Round 13 will be announced tonight on Prime Time!

With 21 items, this round took a little longer to get prepped, so thank you all for your patience. 🙂

Finally! just in time for Nova P to be done building. Come on, Lukinu's Nova and Corpra Nova. The tension..

Seriously hoping @(XB1)BeastBuster1999 got their Rhino skin in. They redid it 3 times already and was at least mentioned by one of the devs that they were in contact with them. But all has been silent so far. 

Fingers crossed. 😓