Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

TennoGen Round 13 Deadline

@[DE]Taylor If I would have a suggestion, it would probably help if there was more of an announcement somewhere in game or anywhere that you are looking for submissions or recommendations from players. as i look at the comments above, there are not many of them, and that is probably because a lot of players have had no idea you were looking for another batch. No offense to the commentators who been observant and active, and made those suggestions, I approve them too, but I think that there is a risk that there is not enough samples of feedback.

21 hours ago, Valiant said:

Many of the syandana's are still screwed either being too thin, being stuck in your warframe's body or floating on some invisible box on their backside.

I believe yesterday's hotfixes helped resolve some of those issues, but if you are still experiencing issues with specific Warframes and idles, please be sure to submit a bug report! 

4 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I believe yesterday's hotfixes helped resolve some of those issues, but if you are still experiencing issues with specific Warframes and idles, please be sure to submit a bug report!  

If only you guys could tackle these faster though. You need more hands in the department! MORE HANDS! 😛

Edited by NightmareT12
18 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

I think that’d be MORE trouble honestly. :S

I don't see how getting more people in the department so you don't have to wait potentially a year for them to fix an issue can be an issue honestly.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I'll have another look but what about syandanas you've released?

Fairly sure Vauban Prime's syandana is still bugged and has been since its introduction - there's some odd bulge on one side of it. I've reported that, alongside other people, many times now and absolutely nothing.

Edited by Valiant

All I need is this skin   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1392432715  I whose the 1 who give examples for everyone 2 see in hope to create something like this. And now its finally there...The artist with good vision and not like the rest if them who all create similar design.... He is a true creative artist that know how to think out the box and not go in same direction like the others... please DE let this skin bee in the game. 😥🙏🙏

7 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I don't see how getting more people in the department so you don't have to wait potentially a year for them to fix an issue can be an issue honestly.

More people leading to people getting in the way, overcomplicating things, or an overall more complication in needing to communicate with more people on what should be some simple projects. More people does not always necessarily mean better.

On 2018-05-25 at 7:05 PM, goga_gola said:

he hair-like helmet design,

Saryn some hair helmets and whole TG - np
Octavia Energy tails in Diva (for me some style hairs too) - np
Valkyr Delusion (again [emogoth(?)] hair-style) - np

Titania skin what don't looks like a ugly match head, but it's stylised like hair - omg nope cuz hair...
Where's logic?

Edited by Rin-senpai
4 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Really disappointed we didn't get a Round 13 announcement today.

Was hoping for the same too. Hope we get it in a topic instead of waiting until TC's done or for it to even be shown during TC. Too long.

On Fri May 25 2018 at 5:53 PM, NightmareT12 said:

More hands in development does not mean faster. People still need to be trained,   managed,  all of it consumes time resources etc... 

Hi everyone. I've never posted on these forums before, so please bear with me. It's probably been stated a lot, but can we please have the knights of the lotus skins (including the all the capes too)? I play on the ps4 so I know it'll be awhile before I can get them. But they're just so damn cool and two of my main frames (Rhino and Oberon) are included, I had to say something.

Okay. I've said my peace... Fingers are now officially crossed for the day I can take my knights and deus vult the hell out of infested survival missions going forward!

Here's to you @(XB1)BeastBuster1999