Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is ordis?

endersir

4 minutes ago, endersir said:

Fragment finding tho (Scans one) (finds another on same planet) (only has one fragment) -_-

some planets have more than 1 fragments to complete 

you have 2 options:

1- farm the fragments then decipher them in your codex once you get all of them 

2- read them online 

36 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Ordis is an annoying entity that has always something redundant and stupid to say.

You can turn down Ordis voice in the options. That'll this leave nagging space mom though...

1 hour ago, tprx said:

You can turn down Ordis voice in the options. That'll this leave nagging space mom though...

I'd rather have a hot lady speaking to me than Ordis though.

Edited by den2k

"Stand by while I analyse the intelligence profile of the OP. Error...not a number! Did the Operator enjoy this witticism?"  😋

While he does get a bit repetitive, I do love his schizophrenic personality. Some of his more sinister utterings are just a little creepy and make you wonder if he might go HAL9000 on you at some point.

in all seriousness, Ordan Karris was a badass, before ordis was cephalon'd (and we dont really know how that works) he was an assassin that worked for the orokin called The Beast of Bones who got sick of being an orokin slave, he tried to do what the tenno did at Mercury Terminus by himself but failed and got turned into shipbot

2 hours ago, Screamlord_Star said:

in all seriousness, Ordan Karris was a badass, before ordis was cephalon'd (and we dont really know how that works) he was an assassin that worked for the orokin called The Beast of Bones who got sick of being an orokin slave, he tried to do what the tenno did at Mercury Terminus by himself but failed and got turned into shipbot

Yeah man. You just spoiled the lore to the OP. Thank you.