Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

endersir

What is ordis?

I understand he's a cephlaphon, but backstory much? How did he come to be with the tenno? I am truly bewildered.

Scan Cephalon Fragments and in the codex, hover over them, start at the first one though.

You may find something...

Fragment finding tho (Scans one) (finds another on same planet) (only has one fragment) -_-

Ordis is an annoying entity that has always something redundant and stupid to say.

1 minute ago, Kyryo said:

Ordis is an annoying entity that has always something redundant and stupid to say.

You sure about that?

What about Octavia’s Anthem? That message he gives you in inbox? That was not stupid.

1 minute ago, Kyryo said:

Haha, he say " I 'nt seen anything like this in years! "" repeats 30 times.

1 minute ago, EndermanBeast said:

You sure about that?

What about Octavia’s Anthem? That message he gives you in inbox? That was not stupid.

Same with mirage, but ANY other time.

4 minutes ago, endersir said:

Fragment finding tho (Scans one) (finds another on same planet) (only has one fragment) -_-

some planets have more than 1 fragments to complete 

you have 2 options:

1- farm the fragments then decipher them in your codex once you get all of them 

2- read them online 

1 minute ago, EndermanBeast said:

The New Strange?

I havent done it. My WF account is older than my forums though, so that's great.

10 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

You sure about that?

Were you visualizing a bloody forum thread? ME TOO.

36 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

You can turn down Ordis voice in the options. That'll this leave nagging space mom though...

1 hour ago, tprx said:

You can turn down Ordis voice in the options. That'll this leave nagging space mom though...

I'd rather have a hot lady speaking to me than Ordis though.

Ordis' backstory is revealed through the Cephalon Fragments. it's actually kind of a sad story.

totally gonna kill Ballas for what happened....

Wow. This started a meme thread. Were you visuallising a meme thread? Me too.

"Stand by while I analyse the intelligence profile of the OP. Error...not a number! Did the Operator enjoy this witticism?"  😋

While he does get a bit repetitive, I do love his schizophrenic personality. Some of his more sinister utterings are just a little creepy and make you wonder if he might go HAL9000 on you at some point.

Cephalon Fragments and a bit of the Octavia's Anthem Quest go over a bit what Cephalons are.

in all seriousness, Ordan Karris was a badass, before ordis was cephalon'd (and we dont really know how that works) he was an assassin that worked for the orokin called The Beast of Bones who got sick of being an orokin slave, he tried to do what the tenno did at Mercury Terminus by himself but failed and got turned into shipbot

2 hours ago, Screamlord_Star said:

in all seriousness, Ordan Karris was a badass, before ordis was cephalon'd (and we dont really know how that works) he was an assassin that worked for the orokin called The Beast of Bones who got sick of being an orokin slave, he tried to do what the tenno did at Mercury Terminus by himself but failed and got turned into shipbot

Yeah man. You just spoiled the lore to the OP. Thank you.

8 hours ago, endersir said:

I understand he's a cephlaphon, but backstory much? How did he come to be with the tenno? I am truly bewildered.

Here is all you need to know, sweet child... Welcome to Warframe.