combo multiplier

lorenzo201

I have seen that they want to change the theme of the combo multiplier and the idea they have in mind is not that it is good or at least my personal opinion that making the combo multiplier no longer affects the normal attacks seems to me something unnecessary and even if the damage of such melee weapons will not scale as it should be very short said damage to high levels remove the crackle I see it well and replace that channeling for heavy attacks I see it useless also lose all the combo multiplier to download all that damage on a single objective will be to waste time knowing that nobody is going to carry out heavy attacks and this idea does not convince the players or at least what I have seen, I hope you have this idea in mind because if you implement it as you want, you can damage the melee weapons all the other changes I see them very fair I know that these changes are not defensive but I ask please that you look well at the multiplier d e combo because this last one does not seem fair