Vectis Riven Scam

1. i traded my riven for he.s unveild one melee riven 

2. i was hard at work for his riven to open 

3. i was done and i was joing in he.s caln but forgot to put it on public 

4. i message him but beneath it stood user is ignoring you

so he got away with my Vectis riven mod 

he stole my riven mod or rather scamed it from me 

Edited by (PS4)saintsrow4storm

For starters, get rid of their name, that’s Naming and Shaming, which is against the Terms of Service. Second of all, how is that a scam? So, you traded your riven for their riven, right? That doesn’t really make much sense to me to see how that is a scam.

is this person your friend, an internet "friend", a clan member you don't know or a stranger you met in chat? because trusting your items with 3/4ths of the demographics there is dubious idea. 

heck sometimes even trusting free items with a real friend is an idea that can go sour, but 'least then you can go and settle your differences personally

Edited by goga_gola

2 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

I dont really understand. You mean u traded your vectis riven for his veiled melee riven,  then you cant complete the riven challenge so u wanna trade it back?

he was about to trade it back but he chanced he's mind about having he's riven back and scammed mine 

1 minute ago, (PS4)saintsrow4storm said:

he was about to trade it back but he chanced he's mind about having he's riven back and scammed mine 

oh so he changed his mind last min in the trading window to trade you nothing? I thought for trading to be successful, one must put something to trade? or did he put a trash mod there?

EDIT: I think OP agreed to help the other guy unveil his riven, then gave his own riven for other guy to hold, as "insurence" - it being implied that they would change back after the riven had been unveiled. If I understand it correctly.

I mean yeah, that was a pretty messed up thing for him to do. But also, what did you expect would happen? You did the in game equivalent of letting a complete stranger hold your wallet for you while you turned your back, and then expecting him to still be there when you turned around.

Edited by rune_me

2 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

oh so he changed his mind last min in the trading window to trade you nothing? I thought for trading to be successful, one must put something to trade? or did he put a trash mod there?

Seem like they did a short term trade, the Vectis Riven for an veiled melee Riven... I don;t know why...
and then when it came to trading back... the guy skipped out...

Edited by Carnage2K4