Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)JBayboerseun

Sorties

The sorties suck not the missions self but the stupid rewards forma, anasa sculp,4000 endo wtf this completely puts me off from doing my sorty especialy when you take 1 hour to do it and get a fckn forma or orokin catalyst,reacktor really just put rivens and legendary core then 

25 minutes ago, (XB1)JBayboerseun said:

The sorties suck not the missions self but the stupid rewards forma, anasa sculp,4000 endo wtf this completely puts me off from doing my sorty especialy when you take 1 hour to do it and get a fckn forma or orokin catalyst,reacktor really just put rivens and legendary core then 

If you don't like the rewards, don't do the missions. and an HOUR to do the sortie?  

RNG not giving you exactly what you want is not a bug.

Even if I sometimes wish it was.

Not saying that not getting wat i want is bad they could really just make it a bit mre worh while by removing the bulsS#&$t forma and sculpture

2 hours ago, (XB1)JBayboerseun said:

Not saying that not getting wat i want is bad they could really just make it a bit mre worh while by removing the bulsS#&$t forma and sculpture

Sure, but that still doesn't mean a topic like this belongs in the bug report section, is all I'm sayin' 😛