Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost ~175.000 credit

Diazepam

I lost all my credits, only 1.4k/175K remains. Warframe/weapons' ranks are still ok. The bug appeared after i completed the mission

Larissa : Defense ( on Neptune)

Hope it'll help you.

Edit: I figured out I have maybe reached the 200.000 credits, it could also explain the bug.

Edited by Diazepam

The good news is, you are not alone with this. It's not mission specific, but it was a timed thing.

The bad news is, this is a Beta. You report the bug, you march on. Nothing you can do, really.

I can only assume that the database had a synchronization issue with the gameservers, receive invalid information, dropped all stored information and "reset" itself to continue working, with entries set to zero. It's "a common thing" with database servers and game servers, package corruption and/or sync issues happen, especially in Beta testing rigs.

I lost 90.000, 4 Large Healths, 4 Shield Restore and all progress in my LATO (lvl 15), leveled her up again and made new cash. It's all you can do, really.

The good news is, you are not alone with this. It's not mission specific, but it was a timed thing.

The bad news is, this is a Beta. You report the bug, you march on. Nothing you can do, really.

I can only assume that the database had a synchronization issue with the gameservers, receive invalid information, dropped all stored information and "reset" itself to continue working, with entries set to zero. It's "a common thing" with database servers and game servers, package corruption and/or sync issues happen, especially in Beta testing rigs.

I lost 90.000, 4 Large Healths, 4 Shield Restore and all progress in my LATO (lvl 15), leveled her up again and made new cash. It's all you can do, really.

I march on mate. Just reporting the bug so they can fix it.

This happened to me just now, I only had about 20k but I was saving up for a blueprint. I was on the Captain Vor mission with a squad and after we killed him, the game froze for a sec then when it started up again I was alone, so I completed the mission and on the results screen I got disconnected. Upon logging in again, my credits were wiped. I thought theyd have fixed this by update 5, unless its a new thing? Is there really no way to get our credits back?

• 2 weeks later...