Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Things That Need A Nerf

TheJagji

Just now, seprent said:

personally don't care much for vacuum BUT i want a front row seat to these shenanigans that may or may not arrive from this 

*Making popcorn and sets out folding lawn chair and sits down* 

Personally, I really don't get why it does work through walls. And if Melee is no longer going to work like that, then why should Vac?

4 minutes ago, TheJagji said:

Personally, I really don't get why it does work through walls. And if Melee is no longer going to work like that, then why should Vac?

Could go a step further and apply it to all Warframe abilities.

1 minute ago, TheJagji said:

hmmm now that you got me thinking 

*eating popcorn that was made irl* 

never really noticed it worked though walls and personally i don't see a problem with it, seems like such a little thing and its just pulling a item to you so i don't see how its a big deal if its through a wall or not in the end its not something completely well busted it just a little convenient if the drop decided the laws of physics don't apply and phases into a solid object the sentinel says "#*!% you i don't care for physics either now get in the pile of the same resource my operator has that gather more dust then an desert has sand" 

1 minute ago, seprent said:

hmmm now that you got me thinking 

*eating popcorn that was made irl* 

never really noticed it worked though walls and personally i don't see a problem with it, seems like such a little thing and its just pulling a item to you so i don't see how its a big deal if its through a wall or not in the end its not something completely well busted it just a little convenient if the drop decided the laws of physics don't apply and phases into a solid object the sentinel says "#*!% you i don't care for physics either now get in the pile of the same resource my operator has that gather more dust then an desert has sand" 

Hey! Dust is a resource too, I grow mushrooms in it

1 minute ago, 4G0158 said:

..and then warframe abilities also should not work through walls.

They kind of don't. Some abilities have already been changed to do that.

Just now, Nakrast said:

I smell a whip user there.

Na. Sturn Wraith is king. Not a fan of the whips.

1 minute ago, Maicael said:

As I said, there already doing that to an extent. But would definitely make it more interesting if you have to have a line of sight on everything.

Since we don't have a Postmaster like in Destiny 2, if you have any drops that fall out of bounds (as was a very prominent case when Plains first launched during the first month or two) then you'd permanently lose the loot and never have a workaround by limiting everything to LoS. DE should consider fixing loot drop and spawn mechanics placing things through walls or ceilings/floors or under inaccessible areas with stairs before killing everything with LoS.

38 minutes ago, Maicael said:

I'd take it even further and remove autoaim from all abilities (360 degree aoe). Everything should be targetable sort of like Hydroid's #1.

They could balance this by giving enemies a slight delay before they start attacking you after they gain LoS.

Until now nobody cared about the vacuum working through walls, and where's the problem with that? Looting through walls doesn't make you op. I'm sorry for you but I don't think DE will make you that favour, they have better things to do than "nerfing" this thing.

Edited by Gabriel_98

I dont like this nerf mentality. They should only nerf and tweak what is really broken but what is works well then why nerf that? The vacuum works well it's only problem is not a warframe passive and make troubles to use companions because of this.

The energy dash is okay I guess the maiming strike was uttery broken but there are many combos which works well however many of those are broken. 

4 minutes ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

it blinds me the energy animation needs a nerf lol

hmmm i normal do a tame color like a faint yellow its not that blinding according to my friends though i can understand if its kinda blinding but if it didn't people probably would ignore more then they already do when they don't have it currently equipped 

its kind a hassle to give them it if they keep moving away from me but at least it double energy for operators so i can dash 4 times again if i pause for a a second or two then now i have operator passive energy regen so its like i stop for a moment i have full circle bar thing gain 

11 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

I dont like this nerf mentality. They should only nerf and tweak what is really broken but what is works well then why nerf that? The vacuum works well it's only problem is not a warframe passive and make troubles to use companions because of this.

The energy dash is okay I guess the maiming strike was uttery broken but there are many combos which works well however many of those are broken. 

1: i'm thinking the op is like either memeing or half serious (honestly cant tell but i have my front row seat to these shenanigans) 

2: warframes do have a passive vacuum its like 3 meters or something but that's a whole different can of worms that kinda needs a attitude change if we wanted any progress on that 

3: dash is fine just people like neon colors (for some reason though i am a fan of bright orange it looks nice) 

4: maiming strike just no thank you i like having fun spinning like a top is not my idea of it, don't care of its more efficient watching paint dry is more entertaining 

5: everything is kinda busted when you break it down warframes, weapons, enemies, and pretty much everything else in the kitchen sink De has in one way or another

6: But what if we nerfed all the nerfs? 

Edited by seprent