Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Things That Need A Nerf

TheJagji

9 hours ago, Gandergear said:

Lets nerf bullet jumping too

Bullet Jump does not go through walls, so I don't see a problem with it.

Edit: @[DE]Rebecca Why is this in Off Topic? I am being legit with the question, which is why I put it in feedback. Vac should not work through walls. Simple as that. Can a mod please return this to where its meant to be. 😞

Edited by TheJagji

On 2018-05-17 at 7:26 PM, TheJagji said:

Bullet Jump does not go through walls, so I don't see a problem with it.

Edit: @[DE]Rebecca Why is this in Off Topic? I am being legit with the question, which is why I put it in feedback. Vac should not work through walls. Simple as that. Can a mod please return this to where its meant to be. 😞

I think you got your answer.  Reality check, video games are not mean to be realistic or else they would be externally boring.  Not even survival games are realistic.  With that said, now go find something else you don't like and try to get it nerf.

On 2018-05-16 at 11:46 PM, TheJagji said:

Personally, I really don't get why it does work through walls. And if Melee is no longer going to work like that, then why should Vac?

Because sometimes items you want get glitched through walls. If that can’t fix that, they shouldn’t fix Vacuum physics. 

On 2018-05-22 at 1:42 AM, kenny1007 said:

I think you got your answer. 

How the HELL does a feedback thread being moved to off topic is 'giving an answer'? If they don't see it or do anything about it, then fine. But moving it to off topic is a completely different thing. Don't be an ass.