Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

No indication in patch notes about anti-archwing missile attacks from turrets and inappropriate ground troops in the plains locking on titania's razorwing mode and ignoring all her razorflies, innate deflection and tribute bonuses - do we have to desume the change was intentional to nerf the new augment you gave her? (no I'm not pissed, I want you all in the Queens larder in the kuva fortress) an answer will be much apreciated considering that you ignored multiple threads on the issues.

No fix to Mirage prime skin colour map reverting to her non prime version after using Hall of Mirrors and or Eclipse

No notes about fixing kills from the clones in Hall of Mirrors not granting experience, focus or kill count, has it been adressed or it's , again, intentional?

3 минуты назад, EtherealShigure сказал:

Do you say bug?

Спойлер

iTEbYc3ZEIk.jpg

C4avHYDGbao.jpg

sBg5ZFf3XEY.jpg

No! It is Canada style!

Great update, the changes to saryn and the effects are well welcome in my books.

Do we have any updates on the Sargeant rework / Nef Anyo replacement boss? Compared to the other bosses at the moment, he seems a little more than easy.

So you finally did some polishing of the controller support... but still completely forgot to separate camera inversion options from the mouse? I want my controller inverted, I do NOT want my mouse inverted. Can you PLEASE fix this? it's messing up my ability to play other games with a mouse.

Also this is so strange, the new controller mapping screen shows the defaults, and yet my personal mappings are still there in game, I'm afraid to touch anything in here incase I break it.

New Art Bugs:

- some of the newly PBR'd weapons don't seem to be respecting custom energy color. Tested with Brakk, Seer, Twin Gremlins. Lanka and Grinlok were bug-free.

- in the Arsenal, Venari Sekhara (using Ki'Teer ones) are rendered behind her model

- Venari Sekhara visible during normal Khora customization in the Arsenal

- the Flux Rifle particle effect that got added with the battery mechanic update renders behind the model in the Arsenal

Why was the Looter mod changed from 17m to 12m? Was it broking the game?

This might have been answered, but I'm too lazy to go through 6 pages of comment.

Edit: I think I found the answer to my question. Instead of firing on crates one by one at a range of 17 m, now it's a pulse that breaks all crates in a range of 12 m. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And I do love the change! wow! Can't live without it now xD

Having trouble spreading spores...I am using 1st ability on an enemy, and killing them with either my weapon or melee while my 3 is active, and more often than not I will lose the spore counter. I did this while running Onslaught with another Saryn in group, who got like 85% of the team damage--can two saryn's spores not overlap with each other?

I'm an architector-enthusiast and I waited for Orokin decorations for 2 years since I'm in game. And now waiting ended. I'm just downloading it and can't keep tears of excitement!

Awesome update, full of cool and long-anticipated features. Can't wait to see how new particles will work.

Archived