Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

22 minutes ago, RandomXZ said:

Would like the option to disable the virtual cursor and switch back to the 22.19 controller setup. Also if you use a high sensitivity mouse the button art will switch from controller to Keyboard+Mouse in Menus.

Edit: added comment about button art switching.

THIS, previous controller interface was much more quick to navigate, using a cursor with a thumbstick does feel awkward. Maybe make this new one default for Autodetect, and normal controller menu without cursor.

Enjoying most of the changes, but I'm not enjoying the new menu music, it's louder than I would ever prefer, and I wish I could turn it off compared to all the other music. As for the controller changes, I found navigation more comfortable previously to be honest.

EDIT: Literally just switched to Zephyr after the changes, and oh god the horror. This update has ruined my Zephyr's customization, and there's little else I like. Ew.

I'm pretty annoyed that since Khora was released a MAJOR bug hasn't been dealt with yet - it's not game breaking, but Venari can equip the absolute same mods that's already equipped on your other companion. Why is that a thing and why hasn't it been fixed yet?

Also with Saryn's getting such an increase in Armor - and since Khora's previous passive was 15-30% more armor, how about increasing Khora's armor to 300 too? :)

Also just a dream of mine - remove Khora's shields and increase her base health. ;D

Saryns changes do look amazing. but the synergy between toxin lash, Molt and Spores have been removed it seems. :)

@[DE]Megan

When will you guys fix abilities host/client issues? Like Mallet not drawing fire when you're not a Host, and Khora's 4+1 combo not spreading damage if you're not a host?

Octavia's issue has been around for quite a while now. And it's basically making ser almost useless.

EDIT: she has not been around for years

I see that onslaught is still left in its defective state. It was a festering abomination on release and it's been basically ignored despite a new frame and 2 new weapons (yes, I know, not *strictly* new) being gated behind it. And having ignored it and just left it broken for so long, I can't even pretend to care about it any more. I'm not even going to attempt to get Khora - all that effort making her, wasted. Braton/Lato Vandals? Don't care any more. Peculiar mods? Never cared.

Controller breaks all the options for the arsenal and navigation, I can't access anything. I have to unplugg them to use the keyboard controls. I mix controller and keyboard and cannot switch between them.

Maybe it's time to replace Banshee's 4 completely. The negligible damage and short-lived CC just don't justify a base cost of 100, and it still doesn't synergize with the rest of her kit at all. Not to mention the base ability without the augment is even worse.

Archived