Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

hace 2 minutos, MunsuLight dijo:

AND ALSO .... No onslaught changes for spawn and efficiency .. Already forgot it existed, didnt you ? .. Some people loved the mode when it started.. Make it back to that and keep the Upped HP and call it a day .. 

Yes, no Sanctuary onslaught fix, no one complain, all the comments are "great job" "nice job" "good job".... WTF???

Did everybody forget that broken game mode?? Saryn rework, melee rework, some sparks and everybody is happy.

God dammit, why they don't focus in fix and balance the Sanctuary onslaught instead of throw another broken update ?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Banshee’s Resoquake only consuming 25 Energy when it is supposed to use 100 (on Clients, it would require having at least 100 Energy, but wouldn't use it).
  •  

I'm confused, is Sound Quake supposed to take 25 energy and if using Resonating Quake augment 100? The UI states 25 energy with or without augment, and with 175% efficiency it states it costs 6 energy (which it did before this patch) but now takes 25 energy on cast.

1 minute ago, nikauw said:

I'm confused, is Sound Quake supposed to take 25 energy and if using Resonating Quake augment 100? The UI states 25 energy with or without augment, and with 175% efficiency it states it costs 6 energy (which it did before this patch) but now takes 25 energy on cast.

Yes apparently the Resonating Quake augment is supposed to increase it too 100.  The UI still states that its 25 but now has been "fixed" to taking the proper amount.

Is the new room in dojo replacing some halls so i have to demolish like 3/4 of my place in order to build it? If yes eh, GJ GJ. Also can't place any decoration until certain high o.0 I don't even imagine how that happened in this spaghetti code, but again LOL and GJ. 'Lighting' options are just ridiculusly over the top = not usable/weird.

Obligatory amazing update to not get deleated.

1 minute ago, BETAOPTICS said:

The GPU particle effects settings of Display menu do not show up at all like they were on Developer Livestream #111: 

- Timestamp: 33:00 forward.

Are the GPU particle effects automatically on? Are they offline or online?

I have two new options, Particle System Quality and GPU Particles. Make sure you're running the game on DX11 mode.

28 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

After playing a little bit with saryn (left feedback in main thread) and trying out the melee 'changes' all I can say is my god, melee is a pain in the rear now and for someone who prefers melee over guns etc it's anything but improvement to my enjoyment. 

Now I can understand walls blocking attacks, although it doesn't help with spawns inside stuff, I can even understand large items on the maps blocking stuff but I really can not understand how an item I can swing my stave over is able to block my attack.... I was on earth and I couldn't 'kill' the enemy because he was the other side of a 'vent' that came up to about my knees... I could swing my weapon over him.   Even some height differences on the maps seemed to be causing issues. 

Combine all this with the high pace of the game while making it so EVERYTHING can block an attack just makes melee frustrating because we now have to run around every little thing on a map chasing the headless chicken AI of the enemies... I doubt I'm alone in not wanting to have to run around a small item just to melee something the other side of it.  It's not like we have a quick switch back to a pistol/rifle either because the change over time is enough to get us killed on higher levels.

Exactly what I had predicted in several threads.

Updated naming filter to allow players to use appropriate words that contain inappropriate words, like “assassin”.

What about you add "Arsenal" to this list, too... thanks to you filtering loadout names, one of them currently reads *nal which in my opinion is way worst ^^' Why not just stop filtering loadout names?

-snip-

I appreciate all the work that went into this update..

...but when are the devs going to FINALLY fix elemental weapon FX showing up on certain melee weapons even when said FX are set to off in Options?

This has been a thing for MONTHS now.

hace 31 minutos, LSG501 dijo:

After playing a little bit with saryn (left feedback in main thread) and trying out the melee 'changes' all I can say is my god, melee is a pain in the rear now and for someone who prefers melee over guns etc it's anything but improvement to my enjoyment. 

Now I can understand walls blocking attacks, although it doesn't help with spawns inside stuff, I can even understand large items on the maps blocking stuff but I really can not understand how an item I can swing my stave over is able to block my attack.... I was on earth and I couldn't 'kill' the enemy because he was the other side of a 'vent' that came up to about my knees... I could swing my weapon over him.   Even some height differences on the maps seemed to be causing issues. 

Combine all this with the high pace of the game while making it so EVERYTHING can block an attack just makes melee frustrating because we now have to run around every little thing on a map chasing the headless chicken AI of the enemies... I doubt I'm alone in not wanting to have to run around a small item just to melee something the other side of it.  It's not like we have a quick switch back to a pistol/rifle either because the change over time is enough to get us killed on higher levels.

IMO there needs to be compromise, I know you want to stop spin to win (I don't like it either) but you've take a sledge hammer to a sheet of glass in the hope of fixing spin to win when you need to be more surgical and think about the 'flow' of melee play.  You either need to not have everything block melee attacks during a mission or just make it so there's a reduced range to the 'punch through' on environment when using melee. 

Knew this would happen the moment they said what they were going to do. i knew it would break the game's flow. 

Sometimes I don't understand what sort of game DE thinks or wants WF to be... The thing that makes this game unique is allowing us to be walking killing machines, nerfing one of the main things everyone uses to the point where it becomes annoying to use... why? Seriously, why?

2 minutes ago, LeaserResael said:

Knew this would happen the moment they said what they were going to do. i knew it would break the game's flow. 

Sometimes I don't understand what sort of game DE thinks or wants WF to be... The thing that makes this game unique is allowing us to be walking killing machines, nerfing one of the main things everyone uses to the point where it becomes annoying to use... why? Seriously, why?

Give them time to review the feedback on it, I'm sure they'll correct it.

Ok, yeah, melee is being blocked by everything, it's absolutely infuriating trying to navigate tiny obstacles to hit enemies I should clearly be able to hit.

Also what am I supposed to do now when an enemy inevitably spawns inside a wall? Something they do with reckless abandon ever since the last major update.

There needs to be a balance, like punch through on melee, this all-or-nothing approach has completely killed any flow to the melee system.

9 minutes ago, ArchivedGaming said:

Think you guys have just broke Mag's 2 ability with this update. Whenever i'm trying to put it on floor it says "INVALID TARGET"

You have to aim it at an enemy, just like before this update.

hace 5 minutos, AEP8FlyBoy dijo:

Give them time to review the feedback on it, I'm sure they'll correct it.

Maybe, maybe not.
A lot of people and youtubers said these changes would break melee if implemented without any changes, so it's not as if they didn't know this wasn't the best way to proceed to remove the spin2win. But as they did in the past, they went ahead with it anyway.

Archived