Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, x2yt said:

Got efficiency/str/range build, literally just finished onslaught with quake banshee, 22k focus. After fix its simply less spammable, and gotta use operator bit more often, but its def not entirely broken. Yet. 

Was getting min 20k focus to avg of 45k focus every zone, the operator is not enough, not even EV trin is enough now.

Going to play more Saryn before I get the hang of the changes but one quick thing I've noticed from a few EOS runs is that spores don't seem to spread very far / well at all.

The counter gets to 9, 10, 11 enemies then the affected number disappears along with any spores

Will play further but my initial impression is that recasting spores causing existing spores to burst is an issue - I'm not sure what the rational is for this but I think it might allow for better spread if it was re-castable

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
    •  
  • Fixed Banshee’s Resoquake only consuming 25 Energy when it is supposed to use 100 (on Clients, it would require having at least 100 Energy, but wouldn't use it). 

Seeing as it now costs 4 times the cost can we get the duration increased?  It lasts for less than 5 seconds which doesn't seem like a good balance to the cost.  The old 25 cost seemed ok with the short duration even if it didn't do what it was supposed to do and make us more mobile...

32 minutes ago, Potatopeeler23 said:

Was there a stealth nerf to energy in some way?  I am not able to keep my Energy up with my Resonating Quake build anymore.  I haven't changed a thing with the build and it was working great yesterday but after patch it is completely useless now.

Wasn't a stealth nerf. It was literally in the patch notes.

Resonating Quake not costing 100 energy was a bug. The lower energy cost of soundquake is because it is a duration ability not single cast. Resonating Quake is single cast and has been adjusted to 100 energy like other ultimate abilities.

I just had a bug with sayrin. I casted spore on a Nullifyer before he raised his shield. My ability got stopped and the spores destroyed, but i could not recast it or destroy any spores even after entering another conduit. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exodia Contagion’s Infested grenade 30 meter damage multiplier now also takes into account your combo multiplier.

Whats the point of this? Isn't combo multiplier being worked on to be used for heavy attacks?

Seems pointless that this was introduced.

20 minutes ago, Blackplaga said:

Well Quake banshee is now gone now that they multiplied the base cost by 4 . . . . . cause apparently the augment was supposed to be doing that though it never mentions that in the mod at all . . . . . fun how they do that right?

To be completely fair the cost of 25 energy for this ability was way too low. I noted this on a full efficiency build. Why am I able to spam this ability for 6 energy... 25 energy at max efficiency is much more realistic.

And thank GOD for this change because people may be a little more strategic with how they use resonating quake instead of just spamming it a million times. With Primed Flow, Energy Pads and Zenurik this is still a very good ability. 

The warframe community is drama level 10,000 about stuff that is actually beneficial to the game. Yes, I think this change is beneficial. Resonating Quake is incredibly powerful. It should cost the same as other ultimates. Being able to spam it to kill everything 90m away from you was CLEARLY overpowered at only 6 energy per cast.

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Seeing as it now costs 4 times the cost can we get the duration increased?  It lasts for less than 5 seconds which doesn't seem like a good balance to the cost.  The old 25 cost seemed ok with the short duration even if it didn't do what it was supposed to do and make us more mobile...

A good middle ground would just be to have it cause a knockdown instead of stagger.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

To be completely fair the cost of 25 energy for this ability was way too low. I noted this on a full efficiency build. Why am I able to spam this ability for 6 energy... 25 energy at max efficiency is much more realistic.

And thank GOD for this change because people may be a little more strategic with how they use resonating quake instead of just spamming it a million times. With Primed Flow, Energy Pads and Zenurik this is still a very good ability. 

The warframe community is drama level 10,000 about stuff that is actually beneficial to the game. Yes, I think this change is beneficial. Resonating Quake is incredibly powerful. It should cost the same as other ultimates. Being able to spam it to kill everything 90m away from you was CLEARLY overpowered at only 6 energy per cast.

Well you see the problem with that is I have none of those three mods so getting to the point where I do have them is now a problem.  Or i can PTW and buy them from someone =-D oh wait im poor

3 hours ago, -ToH-Eternity said:

Gonna re-build dojo again >.< I'm super exited about the orokin decoration since I always dreamed about the old one which only few old clans have.

Edit: How does Looter was reworked when this looks like nerf? From the range of 17m to 12? :awkward:
 latest?cb=20171008162229

PS. Does we ever be able to spawn like 1000 lvl on simulacrum? It would be so helpful when the mastery rank wasn't related to the cap of enemies.

it use to shoot crates 1 at a time if i remember right now it hits them all with a magic wave of looting 

2017 was a amazing year for warframe...

so far 2018 was bit disappointing I'm not even trying to hate here... the lack of content and things to be excited about is a little missing now. I have high hopes for the future content.

Thank you for the performance improvements, really awesome! 

DE I like the spin attack changes except that bodies count as objects. That nerfs spins a bit much I think most maps have plenty of clutter to cut back on spin effectiveness. 

Next before you touch any other frame redo Nyx please.

Archived